A Jagged Pulse Runs Through My Veins

Sorry for last chapter... Can't promise it won't get any better though... Whoops. I seriously had to eat some chocolate to write this it kinda made me sad... :- ( Ps I might have used a Sherlock reference in here... Whoops

Hayley's POV

I kept knocking on the front of Taylor's door in hope that he would answer. Yes we couldn't talk to each other and whatever, but it kind of got to the stage where Josh knew that he couldn't stop us from communicating. Taylor wouldn't answer, and I felt tears begin to fall.

"Taylor let me explain!" I banged on the door several times. "Please! Taylor I'm begging you..."

Taylor still didn't open the door. I felt my hands form into fists and I just wanted to scream and rip my hair out.

"Taylor you know better than to believe that I would get rid of you for Josh..." I stated in a broken voice.

"Then why did you..." He responded. I could hear that he had been crying, and it ripped my heart out.

"Taylor he made me..."

"How do I know that?! Why would you sound so happy on the radio if you were forced! You kept giggling and you seemed purely happy."

The only thing between Taylor and I was his front door. I knew he was behind it, and I just needed to find a way to open it. I started to look for the spare key he kept. I looked under the rug in front of the door. Nope. I looked in the pots of some of the plants. Not there. I eventually gave up on looking. I thought that Taylor did have a spare key somewhere.

"Taylor let me in..." I stated in a softer voice.

There was a bit if silence, and Taylor eventually opened the door. I walked in and closed the door behind me locking it. There I saw him wearing a plain black shirt with blue pajama pants. His hair was a mess, and his cheeks were stained in all the right places: he really was crying...

I immediately jumped into Taylor's arms and hugged him tightly. He didn't hug back, though. He just stood there as I wrapped my arms around him. I breathed in his scent, and I felt once again safe with him.

"Taylor he made me say it to the public or I would have to say it to your face..." I whimpered. I started to cry a little, too.

"But it's... Josh's baby..." He sighed.

"Taylor I wouldn't lie about rape..."

After a bit if silence, Taylor looked up at me. His eyes were glassy, but he had a small smile on his face. "Hayley, even if it's Josh's baby... We should raise it together..."

I smiled softly as I put my hands on my stomach, "do you think it's a girl or a boy?"

He patted my stomach and smiled, "I want it to be Daddy's little girl..."

I giggled, and it was then when Taylor finally wrapped his arms around me and we stayed locked in each other's arms. It didn't last long, though. The door suddenly opened behind us, and I turned around to see that Josh was there. Great.

"Josh how did you get in?" Taylor swirled around to face Josh. Yea how did he? I thought I locked the door... He then pulled out the spare key I was looking for earlier. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"You both are coming with me." He smiled.

"There's no frick fracking way, Josh." Taylor stood in front of my now as some sort of... Shield.

"Oh I knew that." Josh turned to the door and sang, "Oh Zac!"

Zac came up behind Josh with fear in his eyes. Why was Zac so terrified? That answer soon became obvious within seconds. Josh pulled out a gun and placed it against the side of Zac's head. He smiled and loaded the gun.

"Josh, NO!" Taylor cried as he stepped forward to Zac.

I felt more tears begin to form in my eyes as I watched Zac's fearful eyes dance around the room. I finally spoke up, "Josh I thought you said you wouldn't kill anybody... Let alone your brother."

"Don't trust people like me, Hayley." He smiled.

"Josh stop it right now or he might die-"

"THATS WHAT PEOPLE DO." Josh yelled. It startled Zac, Taylor and I. I looked back at Josh. "People die. It's normal. I'm just a part of that norm..." He put his finger on the trigger, and the expression of pain, grief, and so much more shot onto Zac's face. "Come with me, or else he dies. I don't even care if it's my own brother."

I was up against Taylor and my hand was on his chest. I gave him a nervous look, and he kissed me head.

Only God knew what was about to await us...

Sort of short chapter but uh how dare I leave you on that note! DUN DUN DUUUN. I might upload another time later tonight! We'll see :- ) love y'all!

~Winter