Just the same.

Real quick, anyone watch AHS? My friend (once again Leaveyourstorybehind) recently got me into it😋

Josh awoke shortly later, he had no suspicion towards me or to my actions while he sleeping. That's good.

I trust him, I care about him, but he knows something I don't. I need to find out.

I don't know what to do.

Double cross him. Make him hate you like every other person does.

No. I will not do that and will most certainly not listen to you you.

I smiled. Once again proud of myself for not succumbing to the depths of them.

"You okay?" Josh, obviously just being a kind soul.

"Uh huh, how are you? You were asleep for a long time" I giggled, prolonging the sound of the 'O'.

He laughed. "I know, I haven't slept that long since before-"

"I mean for a good few months" He laughed again, nervously this time.

I was going to let it go, but I chose not to. Apparently I'm like that.

"Before what?" I asked, rather forcefully too, I winced at my own voice.

"What do you mean?"

"You said you haven't slept that well since before, before what? You said this to me before so I'll say it now, you can tell me anything, and I'm giving you the chance to do it now Josh, because if there's something you haven't told me I will never speak to you again. I swear it on my life." I took a breath, realising I hadn't thoughtout all of that.

"There is nothing I have to tell you. And if you truly believed and trusted me Molly then you would already know that."

I was taken back. Not only from the use of my full first name, much to my general disliking, but I just knew he was lying to me, even down to the way he licked his peachy lips after every few seconds.

"Huh. I thought I could trust you, apparently it's clear now I can't. You know something, Josh. Something about that door, something about why I'm here, and something about this mysterious plan from an even more mysterious person that goes by just S. So don't lie to me Josh. I thought you and I were close, and was even foolish enough to think we had a connection. Apparently not, I just chose another one that secretly hates me, thats secretly nothing but a fucking caniving, rude snake. So, goodbye Josh, it was good while it lasted." A single tear escaped my eye, as I began climbing out of the tree house and back into the forest. A flood followed after that.

He didn't call, didn't follow.

I really liked Josh.

I guess the only people that will ever truly be there for me is them.

That's the way it's always been, that's the way it will always be.

Why would a boy change it now?

A/N

I literally poured my heart out in this. Everything came from my heart and it feels so good to just write it down.

I hope you like this, it's very personal, and is starting to form the arc of the story😝

Thanks for reading guys, we're already so close to 100 reads and it warms my heart❤

As always,

Satan🖤