Part 1

It was finally time for me to go to junior high. I got out of bed and took a shower. I put on some hollister jeans, a short with a barcode that said check me out, and purple vans. I did my makeup and braided my hair.

I got my phone off the charger and started texting my friends. I took a 'selfie' and turned my phone completely off. I put it in my backpack and walked to the bus stop. The bus came and I got on. I saw a really cute boy and I also saw one of my friends... Who to sit with, who to sit with. I decided to sit with the cute boy. My friend looked pissed.

"Hello" I said to him.

"Hiya" he replied.

"So... First day of junior high, excited eh?" I said. Wait... What if he's in 8th. I'm going to feel like a complete idiot.

"Yeah. I'm new in the area too. Moved here in the summer. At least I have a friend now." He smiled and winked.

"Awh. I think we're going to make great friends." I felt like I was in the friend zone now that he said he has a friend. But I just made it 10 times worse.

We finally pulled up to the school and I headed to first period. The boy ran to catch up to me. "Oh yeah. My names Dylan." "I'm Laila." He handed me a piece a paper with a phone number on it. "Text me sometime, Laila." He smiled. Once school was over and everyone was at the bus loop Dylan ran over to me. "Hey beautiful." He said. Awh. He was so sweet. "Hey cutie" I replied. "So... I was wondering if you wanted to catch a movie tonight." He asked. "Sure!" I replied smiling. "Great!" We walked to the bus in silence. I text my mom telling her and she said I could go.

I added Dylan in my contacts. We sat next to each other on the bus talking and making jokes. He was amazing. We got to my stop and I told him bye. As soon as I got off the bus I started texting him. I turned off my phone and 'unbraided' my hair. I would braid it back when it was time to go. I got a text from Dylan saying to go outside at 7:00. I said ok. "Dinner time!" My mom yelled. I told him I had to go. I got to the kitchen and my brothers were already there. I ate in silence while everyone else was talking. I was the first one to finish because I wanted to hurry up so I could text Dylan more.

I got a FaceTime call from him. I answered it and took so many screenshots. It was 4:30 right now.

Before I knew it, it was 6:45 and I finally hung up. I went and braided my hair and fixed my makeup. It was 7:00 and I heard a knock on my door. I went outside and it was Dylan with a daisy in his hand. I gave him a hug and told my mom I was leaving. He had a really nice Cadillac escalade. His older sister was driving. We went in the very back. "Listen, Laila. I really like you and was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He said, blushing. "Of course I will." I replied. He kissed my cheek and I blushed. We started taking pictures together and posting them on Instagram and in our snapchat stories. Captioning them with love my bae and things like that.

We finally got to the movies. It was 7:25 and the movie we wanted to see was at 7:45 so we walked around the mall for a little bit. We had our hands interlocked. His sister was taking pictures for us. There was one just the both of us holding hands. It was a picture from behind. Then another like that with us turning our heads. Then one of us just standing normal and his arm wrapped around my waist.

We went and watched our movie while his sister watched a different one.