Part 2

Both movies finished at the same time. We headed back to my house and when we got there he kissed me in the cheek along with a hug. We told eachother bye and I love you. It was 10:00 pm and for some reason I was already exhausted. I got a text from Dylan and I told him I was going to be. "Sweet dreams my little angel." He said. I love him. He's the sweetest. I laid down thinking how all this happened on the first day of school.

I fell in live with a boy with beautiful brown hair and stunning green eyes.

*next morning*

I hot out of bed took a shower and got dressed. I put on a shirt covered in daisy's and hollister jeans. I then put on purple vans. I did a fishtail braid and went to the bus stop, excited to see Dylan. I got in the bus and when I found Dylan sat next to him. He kissed my cheek asking how I slept. "Great!" I replied. We took more pictures and posting them, making all our friends jealous.

Once the day was over I went to meet with the chess club to see what it was like. I sucked at chess so I looked like an idiot. Everyone (mostly guys) in there were really nice. One or two were cute but I already had a boyfriend. I got their numbers and added them in their contacts. Once chess club was over I went outside. I called my mom asking where she was. She was almost here so I began texting my friends from chess club.

Tyler (a cute guy) :

Hey!

Me:

Hey.

Tyler:

What you up to?

Me:

Waiting for my mom to pick me up, you?

Tyler:

Pulling in my driveway.

Me:

Cool. Hold on, my boyfriends calling me.

He read it but didn't reply. I think be was hoping we would date... Oh well.

Dylan:

Hey Laila.

Me:

Hey Dylan.

Dylan:

How are you gorgeous?

Me:

Amazing, especially when I talk to you my prince.

Dylan:

I have to go. Bye sweety.

Me:

Bye!

We both hung up. My mom was finally here and I hopped in the car without saying a word. Same with the drive home.

Once I got home I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked ok because I really wanted to go to the mall to get some new clothes. I asked my mom and she said yes. I grabbed my money and ran to the car.

Once we got there I told my mom I'll be fine walking alone and ran to the stores I wanted to go in. Aeropostale, Rue21, Sears, JC Penny, Zumies, & pacsun. I got a couple shirt, 2 pairs of shorts, and one pair of jeans.

I called my mom and told her I was heading to the car; she was as well.

Once I got home Tyler text me.

Tyler:

Hey.

Me:

Hey! Why didn't you reply yesterday?

Tyler:

Agh. Sorry, I started working on homework and my little sister took my phone.

Me:

Oh, okay. So, excited to be in junior high?

Tyler:

Yes!!

Me:

Aha. Me too. So much more freedom and I don't have to talk to the people from my old school as much.

Tyler:

Haha. Same. I gotta go. Bye.

Me:

Bye.

I checked the time on my phone, 7:30. I put my phone on the charger and watched a movie. I was looking through and saw mean girls. I decided to call one of my new friends, Alexa and asked if she wanted to come over to watch.

She came over and we had so much fun. I decided to use my camera and make a YouTube video. I made an account and posted a video if Alexa and I doing the cinnamon challenge.

She ended up spending the night and we played indie music all night. I flipped when a song by the xx, vampire weekend, or lana del ray played. There just so perfect.

When we woke up it was 7:30 so we started getting ready for school even though it started at 9:20. I took a shelter first and put on some skinny jeans, a shirt covered in daisy's, and black converse. I did my makeup and put my hair up. I threw my gym clothes in my backpack and put it by the front door while Alexa was taking a shower.

Alexa stayed in the bathroom and asked me to get her some of my clothes since she wasn't expecting to stay the night. We wore the same size in everything and were practically the same people. I gave her some skinny jeans, a hollister shirt, and tennis shoes. She did her hair and makeup and it was already 8:40.

My bus comes at 8:45 so we ran outside. When I got in Dylan was waving me towards him. I sat with him and Alexa sat in the seat across from it. We just chatted until the bus got to school. I had 1st and second period with Alexa so I tagged along with her while Dylan went to his classes.

After 1st and 2nd period I decided to ditch 3rd because it was gym. Dylan and Alexa ditched there 3rd period too. We just sat in the bus loop listening to music and taking pictures and videos. Once the bell rang we ran to the locker bays so no one would notice we were gone.

We went on With the rest of the day normally. After school was over we ran to the buses so if one if the teachers found out why we weren't there they wouldn't have time to call us. The bus began driving. Alexa was sitting with this cute boy I've seen around and they began dating. We were going on a double date later that day.

When I got home I threw a jacket on. It was 3:58 and we were meeting up at 5:00. I threw a black jacket on and made a group conversation with Alexa, Justin (Alexa's boyfriend), and Dylan. I asked if we were going to dress up or just leave in what we had today. Dylan and Justin said it didn't matter.

Dylan had worn brown shorts and a shirt with a bunch of pineapples on it with flip flops. Justin had on jeans and a Nirvanna shirt along with a pair of dark blue converse high tips. How is all this already happened on the 3rd day of school. My life is great right now.