Part 5

While I was going out the front door to head to Alexa's I saw an old friend if mine named Mary outside my door. I opened my door to see what was up.

"Hey!" She said.

"Um.... Hi?" I replied

"We should hang out today, like now." She said.

"Sorry can't now!" I said back.

"Well why not?!?" She said with a powty face.

"Going to my friend Alexa's house and hanging out with both if out boyfriends. Well gotta go, bye!" I answered

"Well bye you butthole." She replied.

I winked and skated down the sidewalk.

I went over a bump and fell to the ground. I hit my face. I broke one of my teeth and I assumed I was fine and didn't need to go to a doctor or anything. When I got to Alexa's house she asked what happened and I explained everything. I looked in the mirror and saw my nose was broke. Well just great.

I saw Dylan and ran into his arms. HE didn't look disgusted, surprisingly. He had a smile in his face and told me I looked Bootyfull. He's was so adorable. We kissed and he rubbed his tongue in my lip, wanting to make out. I pulled away, tapped his head, and said "NO!" In a playful way. We both giggle and went up to a guest room. We both sat in the bed telling eachother stories of things that happened in elementary school. I told him all about Mary.

The doorbell rang and Alexa said it was for me. When I got down there, there was a pretty short girl with blind hair and glasses. She had braces. She had in a pair if jean shorts and a green tshirt. I then remembered it was an old friend from 6th grade named Kelsey. I don't know if she stalked me or something but I was a little confused about what was going on. She told me about how Mary told her where I was and wanted to just catch up on things. I saw a really cute boy that looked about 15 walking on the sidewalks. While Kelsey was in the middle if talking I ran to him. I began chatting with him and he was really sweet. His name was Aaron carpenter and he was perfect.

Aaron asked me out and I was about to say yes but then remember I was dating Dylan. Who should I choose?..