THE LAST JAR OF NUTELLA STANDING

HARRY,S P.O.V

.

.

"OMG! Its Harry Styles!"

Shit! I thought and grabbed the nutella from my shopping cart, it was the last jar of nutella in the shop no way I was leaving it just because of some screaming fans.

I ran for the check out, but suddenly even more fan girls arrived and blocked the way. Turning around I saw that the first group was catching up with me, how did they even find me in the first place? I asked myself, I had actually disguised myself properly for once.

.

"Harry please sign this!"

.

"Marry me!"

.

"Become the father of my children!"

.

Okay.... the last one really freaked me out. Why did I go out to by nutella without Paul. Why couldn't I just have sent someone else.

My thoughts got cut off by someone yanking me away from the approaching crowd of fan girls and into one of the smaller isles. I was pushed down so I sat half behind and half under a shopping cart full of chips and ice cream and everything else you needed for a sleepover.

I looked up at the back of my savior and was surprised by what I saw, she was pretty tall, actually we would probably be about my height if we stood next to each other. What surprised me wasn't her height though, but her looks. She was drop dead gorgeous! Caramel coloured skin, light brown silky hair with gold streaks in it and a body that would have me kneeling before her if I weren't already sitting on the floor. I couldn't wait to see her face, somehow I just knew that I would become mesmerized by her eyes.

.

"He ran this way!"

.

"Where is he!"

.

"Hey you, did you see Harry Styles run through?!!"

.

I was snapped out off my thoughts again, except this time it was by one of my fans. I tried to push myself even more under the cart and prayed that I wouldn't be found.

.

"You mean to tell me that the guy who just ran past me was Harry Styles,as in the guy from One Direction?!? No way!"

.

"Yeah I know right, I never thought id get to see him up close this is like a dream come true. We are totally perfect for each other though, I just cant wait till he realizes!

.

The fan girl giggled like a maniac, making me even more grateful toward my savior. I was also really impressed by her acting skills, she sounded just like a crazed fan.

.

" I totally know what you mean, like, Liam is soo gonna marry me someday and were gonna have five boys and name them after each member they're going to be so adorable! Oh and I think he ran in that direction."

She said pointing in some random direction. The fan girl immediately bolted towards the place she thought I was. When she was gone the mystery girl turned around to look at me, and I was doomed. She was perfection itself, I wouldn't even question her if she told me she was an angel sent from heaven.

Her skin didn't have even the tiniest spot, her cheeks looked so soft and had a tint of pink and her lips were full and a darkish pink colour if that makes sense, you know that colour you usually only get with lipstick. And her eyes, don't even get me started on her eyes those beautiful blue-green orbs that seemed to pierce right through my very soul.