chapter 5

Junkook pov 

i walked down the side walk making my way to school putting on my earphones listening to Bigbang fantastic baby, i honestly love them, they're my favorite band. While humming the lyrics of the song a black van stopped in front of me, and a woman came out ,she smiled brightly , her smile resembling a bunny, kinda identical to mine,

"Eomma"! I exclaimed as I have ran into her arms hugging her tightly, she peck my cheek before saying
"I was wondering if you made up your mind", I was still unsure about what to do, I mean I haven't seen her for this long and things are going good with taehyung , I shook my head, her smile was replaced by a frown but it didn't last long and pecked my forehead this time and re-entered the van but not before giving me her number.

I made my way to the school gate, passing a group of girls on the way, they were whispering about me,but I don't min, I entered the school building making my way to my locker to collect my books for first period.
As I opened my locker a note fell out, I picked it up and read it,

My beautiful Juliet

Meet me on the roof at lunch
                     Love romeo

I couldn't help but smile, I guess I'm his Juliet, the bell rang signaling the beginning of calls, I made my way to the back of the class and took a seat next to the window, it wasn't long after that Mrs park came in and began teaching , but I couldn't focus on anything she was saying i was too focused on the events that took place the night I slept at tae's house.

*time skip to lunch*
I made my way up the flight of stairs leading to the roof smiling like an idiot, i stood at the door and was about to push it open when I saw mark on the roof he was talking to someone, I slightly pushed the door so I could see who it was, it was taehyung , I walked closer but not too close so they wont notice me, so I could listen to their conversation but stopped when I saw tae kiss mark on the cheek.

There I stood , a void of emotions , with anger and betrayal taking over my body , I ran towards my locker and took my bag and made my way out of school.
I picked up my phone and called my mom
"Eomma I want to go to japan with you"!

________________________
yay an update!!
Sorry for all the mistakes, hope you like it!!! 😊😊😘❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💓💞💗💝💝