Big News

Alissa POV
Im 7 weeks late on my .... Oh well lemme just go to sleep.

I wake up in the morning feeling sick so I run into the bathroom and start throwing up.Jake hears me and knocks on the door "Babe are you okay?" I couldn't let h see me like this so I said "Uh call Tessa and Erika please" 6 minutes later Tessa and Erika walks into the bathroom and its like they already know "Uh liss when's the last time you had your period" Tessa asks me worried "I'm 7 weeks late" I say then we all share a worried look then I get up wash my face and we bolt out the house to the pharmacy.Everyone looks at us weird but we ignore them.Once we get to the pharmacy we go into the pregnancy test aile and take one of every brand.Ik that's alot but hey we have to be sure.While we are checking them out the Cashier gives me a dirty look because you could obviously tell she was married and had children.And you could see she thought I wasn't married before I had children."Um how old are you guys" she asks septically "I'm 23" I say "22" Tessa says and Erika says "24" She then scowls and I figure she thinks were disgusting until I show her my engagement ring and her glare softens "Good luck" she says .

After we get into the house we run to Tessa room I pee on all of them and wait 5 minutes.After the five minutes are up they akk say....positive I start crying tears of Joy.Tessa then calls Jake up because I couldn't. When he gets up there and sees me crying he asks "OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG,WHO HURT HER,WHATS HIS NAME,WHERE DOES HE LIVE,WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" he tells but then gets calmed down by Erika slapping him and says "idiot she is crying tears of joy" Then She and Tessa leave and wink at me "Jake" I say in between tears "What's wrong " he asks worried "I'm pregnant" I say scared "OMG IM GONNA BE A DAD OMG"