Alissa's Live

Hey guys so first I wanted to talk about what Logan said about the baby being his

It is very much Jakes.I know it is Jakes because the last time I saw Logan was 10 months ago.And unless you can be pregnant for 10 months than it is impossible for me to be pregnant with his baby.
If you don't believe me here is a picture that I posted almost 4 years ago.*Shows them picture* it is the same picture that Logan posted.Now you won't find it on my account because I deleted all of our pictures together because he was my first love and he broke my heart.I will explain what happened later.Now I have this picture because a fan that was here since the very beginning had screenshotted it when I first posted it because she shipped us. Shout out to @alissav__  I would never put a baby on someone if it wasn't theirs and it had to be Jakes because I gave him my v-card.Now I am sure you guys are wondering what happened between me and Logan.We started dating when I was 19 up until I was 20 he was my first love I will admit but he cheated in me for half our relationship because 'he had needs'.I caught him and he said he loved me but if he lived me he wouldn't have cheated.And I was stupid not to put 2 and 2 together and see that he was my fiances brother.I am completely over Logan and I hope we can squash the beef because I am marrying his brother very soon.
Now to all the hate I have been getting I find it so funny because my main hater is a follower.That shows that haters just want attention so don't give it to them.Now before I leave I want to say be yourself and don't let people control you. Bye guys I love you