1st day

I woke up with exitment. I am now an eight grader. I woke up did my hair and make up then got dressed. After I was ready my dad took me to the school I walked in and went to my locker. Then I stopped dead in my tracks. Hunter. Hunter stood right there talking to my redhead friend and a few others. Ugh I forgot about him. But it is fine I'll find my way around it. I always do. I went to my locker and fixed up my stuff. I walked to my first period class and found James.
"James!" I yelled and ran over to him. There was a lot of noise so no one cared that I screamed. I hugged him and we smiled and talked for a good five minutes. I saw all my friends and went to my classes. Then came lunch. The choir class was late to lunch. Which ment James and all my other friends were too. I sat alone at the end of a table and ate my half sandwich. I never ate much at school. Probably too little for my health, but I wasn't going to starve. After a good ten minutes of sitting alone listening to every one else talk I finnaly looked back and saw James. I nearly jumped for joy. He makes me so happy. He and a few others came and we talked and laughed. We went outside and talked more. After that the school went on. I became more and more comfortable around Hunter, but I would never back together with him. James makes me so much happier. He makes me feel loved and listened to. I hope he feels the same. Well in any case the rest of the day was ok and I went home and played with Sadie then went through the day normally. Today was a good day.