Small Acts of Kindness

Painful
That is the word that I would use to describe the school day untill 7th period.

In science I sit in the back row with the "Idiots". These people are so insanely idiotic it is just the most power cringe you will ever feel.

Agelica, the snutty girl if the school, sits to my right and is always flipping her hair in my crap. She is always giving the flirty laugh.

Dan, the most idiotic person I've ever met, sits on my left side. Or should I say stand. He is always standing and being an idiot. He "tipped" over his waterbottle and drenched my paper. I was so mad. I started talking to him about it then his "pet" Sperk came over and splashed me in the face with his water bottle.

Then came lunch. So I decided to hangout with other people at lunch when we go outside. Not that I have many friends to go to. There is three people who I normally talk with. My red head friend Al, my friend Hanna and then there is Sean. He reminds me a lot of Hunter but different. He is really nice to me and we laugh a lot. During lunch my old friends were staring at me.

After lunch was Spanish. I sit behind Sean, Hanna is to my right and Al is in fount of Hanna. Then behind me is Sperk. He chose to explode his pen then steal my binder and get red ink all over it. The jerk. After that was my last period, health. Here is where my day turned around. We sit in the same spots but a different person sits behind me. I was really hungry this period because I have practically nothing for lunch. I said this and Sean went immediately to his pocket. I watched as he pulled out a small candybar and gave it to me. Little did he know that was the first nice thing anyone had done for me all day. I accepted with great joy. Sean is sutch a great friend and we know each other like the back of our hands. I hope I'm able to have Hanna, Al, and Sean as my friends for a long time.