THREE

Ethan
-----------------------

"Hey E, Jc is here" i snap out of my thoughts and spin the chair around to see Kian and Jc stood in the doorway. I smile and greet Jc. "You alright Jc?" I ask. "Yeah thanks Ethan. How you holding up?" I sigh. "Well i just want to go outside, but i guess I'm fine" i turn back to the window and continue to watch the family. The girl looks up at the window and jumps when she sees me looking, but after the initial shock, she smiles and waves at me.

And at that moment, i want to go outside.

I smile back. Her brother looks up at me also, and does the same. I repeat my actions. I turn back to Kian and Jc. "New neighbours huh?" Kian asks. "Yeah, they just arrived a minute ago" i reply. By this time, i had forgotten about school work. I looked back down to see the boy and the parents had gone inside, yet the girl was looking up at the window still. She smiles when i come back to the window.

I sigh, and once again turn back to the boys. "I just want to welcome them to the neighbourhood" i huff. "E, you know you cant do that" i get annoyed at this, and look up at kian in anger. "Yeah kian, i do know that! Ive been in this house for 10 years not able to go outside!" I yell, getting out of the seat and waving my hands in the air. "Dude chill i didn't mean it like that" he says, putting his hands up in surrender. I put my head in my hands and crouch down on the floor. "I know kian, I'm sorry. I guess I've finally had enough" i murmur.

"I know something that'll cheer you up" Jc exclaims, and me and kian glance at him with raised eyebrows. "Fifa!" I laugh and stand up properly. "You're on" i say, heading down the stairs to the living room, grabbing two controllers and handing one to Jc.

Yet, i still couldn't shake that girl off my mind.

Wow this chapter sucks lmao.