Zayn Malik Dirty Imagine - TUMBLR

I gave myself a look in the mirror. My black dress tight on my skin and my hair in a messy yet elegant hairdo. I smiled at myself and headed downstairs.

"[Y/N], are you-" Zayn turned around as I stood on the last step.

He stared at me biting his lip. “Wow, you look beautiful love not that you don’t already look beautiful, but i just- that dress looks beautiful”

I smiled and twirled around "You don’t look too bad yourself in that suit. Are you ready to go?"

"Oh, i have a new plan" He grinned

"And what would that be?" I raised an eyebrow and gave him a suspicious smile.

Without a word, he picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs. I couldn’t help but giggle.

"Zayn, where are you taking me?"

He didn’t answer my question as he carried me to the bedroom. He gently layed me down on the bed and hovered above me. I looked at him and i could feel his warm breath on me. We both leaned in towards each other. His kiss soft, but urgent. I moved my hands onto his chest, never breaking the kiss, and began to unbutton his shirt. He pulled away and completely took off his shirt. He traced my arms and began taking my dress of, leaving me in a bra and thong. He bit his lip as he traced his fingers down my stomach. He reached my midsection and slowly took off my thong. Before he could do anything else, i unbuckled his belt and quickly took of his pants and boxer briefs. He hovered over me once again and sucked the skin on my neck. I moaned softly.

"Zayn…" I ran my fingers through his dark brown hair.

He pulled away and unfastened my bra, kissing each of my breasts as he did so. He looked at me and i nodded. He positioned himself on top of me and slowly entered me. I moaned loudly. His pace began to slowly speed up. He leaned down and kissed me again, putting some of his weight on me.

Soon, his pace became slower and his thrusts became sloppier. He looked me in the eyes as he came inside me. He layed beside me, facing each other. I ran my hand down his body and he smiled.

"Round 2?" He grinned slightly

I laughed as i got on top of him