Harry Styles Dirty Imagine - TUMBLR

“Enough Harry, I’m done with your shit.” I shouted, and walked out of his apartment.

“Listen! She’s just a really good friend, ok!” Harry said, holding my shoulder and turning me to face him. His angelic face, now filled with different emotions, mostly, he seemed so confused.

“Good friend? Ha nice one, Harry.” I spat at him, feeling like an idiot.

“It’s not like we’re dating or something? Why do you even care?!”  Harry replied, instantly. His facial expression was now, a little soft, and he was regretting what he just said.

Well, its true. We weren’t dating, well, he was just, kinda flirting with me, and I played along. I really did like Harry, and he was just playing around. Only if I knew that before? How can she be a ‘Good Friend’ when she was practically sitting on his lap, half naked?

“Your right, ha, why do I even care?” I said, a little hurt, and started to walk away. Well, that was kind of rude? But he was right; remind me why do I have to like a guy who doesn’t like me back? Gosh.

“ Y/N ! Wait!” Harry said, holding my shoulder and pulling it towards him, so now I was facing him- great.

“What?” I said sternly, I had no right to be pissed off about that, but, oh gosh I don’t know. Harry still hadn’t replied, but he kept on staring, his eyes piercing into me, up to down, down to up. He was making me feel so fucking insecure. “Harry?” I said, trying to get him to stop staring at me.

He didn’t reply, but all he did was lean in a kiss me, his slightly rough lips were attached to mine, it was like our lips for made for each other. The kiss started to deepen, and then I realized, Harry. Harry Fucking Styles was kissing me. Is this a dream?

Harry’s hands were firmly placed on my hips, and my hands tangled in his hair, the atmosphere between us two had changed within minutes. Now all I could want was Harry, and I’m sure he wanted the same thing. We broke apart gasping for air, Harry’s forehead was resting on mine, and his breathing was landing on my face… Well this was romantic.

“ Y/N , I’m sorry, she didn’t mean anything to me, I promise! I, I mean, you, you’re the one. You’re the only one, I honestly denied it for so much time, but then I knew, it was you all along.” Harry said, I couldn’t have replied to this, oh my gosh, I was almost about to cry, what he just said was the sweetest thing ever!

I simply replied with a kiss, his tongue instantly slipped into my mouth, and he started dragging me inside, the girl was long lost, I couldn’t even care where she was! I was with Harry and that’s all that mattered. Harry’s hands were traveling all over my body, sending shivers.

He gently laid me on the bed, and hovered over me, and lifted up my shirt, doing the same with my pants, and both of my clothing’s were on the floor, I felt so comfortable in front of Harry like this, no odd feelings, nothing but love and lust. Harry’s clothes were soon off as well, and his fingers were playing with the waist band of my knickers. He gently slid them down and left small wet kisses on stomach, leading to the place I needed him most. I was feeling insecure about myself, this was the first time someone would taste me, erm, awkward….

“Harry!” I shouted, “What are you doing?” I slightly shouted again, tangling his hair in my fingers, and his head shot up, in confusion. “What do you mean?” Harry said, his angelic voice lingering into my ears. I just looked down, I was so ashamed. “ Y/N , has anyone ever went down on you?” Harry asked, softly.  I gently shook to my head No.. “So I’m the first one who’s going to taste you?” Harry said, a little smile formed his beautiful face. “Yeah.” I said, more like a whisper.

“Y/N, hey look, I’m happy I’m the first person to ever taste you, ok. I don’t even care how fucking weird that sounds! Hey, I love you.” Harry said, cupping my face, making my lips into a pout. He laughed a little. “You’re a cutie, now stop being insecure!” Harry winked. As Harry continued what he was doing. He gently pecked my folds, sending waves of pleasure through my whole body, and then he gently licked my clit, oh my gosh, this feels so good. Harry held my waist tightly and started to eat me out. Waves of pleasure going through my body, only Harry was the one who could make me feel this way.

“Fuck! Harry, I’m cumming!” I shouted, my hands digging into his curls even more, my body shaking, the pleasure was unbelievable. I cummed in Harry’s mouth.  “Oh my god.” I sighed in relief, my body relaxing from my high.

“Babe, you taste amazing.” Harry said winking, a smile spread across my face, and I started to blush. Harry took off his boxers and positioned himself in front of me, teasing me. “Stop the fucking teasing and get in me!” I shouted, Harry laughed at my desperation, and plunged himself into me. A single tear rolled down my cheek, the pain was horrible, but it was soon replaced by pleasure, and Harry started thrusting into me.

“You’re so fucking tight babe!” Harry moaned, and placed both of my legs on his shoulders, so he could go deeper; he kept on hitting my g-spot, making me feel on top of the world. “Harry! Harder!” I moaned, and Harry did as I said, he thrusted harder and I could feel my climax coming.

“Cum in 3!” Harry shouted, his attention fully on what he was doing.

“1!”  One hard thrust.

“2!” Another hard thrust, I could feel my body shaking.

“3! Cum for me baby!” Harry shouted, me and Harry climaxed together, my body trembling from all the pleasure.

Harry stopped thrusting, and fell on the bed beside me, our breathing un even.

Maybe, I fell in love with a person who loves me back, I guess only a little patience was needed to make it all make sense.