Carvie 1

CarvieAndCamfia, this one's for you. Hope you enjoy! 😃

Her break up with Doug devestated her. She couldn't believe it actually happened.

All her friends have been here for her.

Mal has been listening to her rants.

Jay has been begging her to beat up Doug.

And Carlos.....
Carlos has been...
Carlos. Sure he's brought her some things, and comforted her. But most of all he's made her laugh. He'd been.... him.

So as Evie walked through the gardens alone she wandered off.

💄📟💄📟💄📟💄📟💄📟💄📟💄📟💄

Carlos sat on his bed thinking about how Doug broke Evie's heart. How she deserved someone better. Someone like.... him.

What the heck! Stop that Carlos! Evie is your friend!

"CARLOS!" Someone yelled with urgency as the door burst open.

Carlos was startled and jumped off the bed. "Ow..."

"CARLOS! It's Evie. Hurry." The figure, Mal, told him.

Carlos ran out of the room to follow Mal.

"What happened?!" Carlos asked while running.

"I don't know! Jay and I were talking by the gardens and we saw-"

They arivved at the gardens and Mal motioned to Evie on the floor with her eyes closed.

Carlos leaned down and then sat next to Evie. A hand ran up and down her cheek.

"We called an ambulance already."

And in the distance you could here the alarms.

Jay tried to carry her but Carlos insisted that he'd do it.

Carlos carried Evie as Jay and Mal walked with him back to Auradon.

They put Evie in the ambulance and went with her to the hospital.

💄📟💄📟💄📟💄📟💄📟💄📟💄📟💄

"Evie?"

"Hm.."

They were currently in Evie's hospital room. And by 'they' that ment Evie and Carlos.

At the moment Jay had a game and Mal was helping with decorations for the next dance.

Evie turned to her side. She had blacked out, but the doctors still couldn't figure out why.

Evie looked at the younger boy. She thought about how cute, caring, funny.....

Stop that Evie!

"Are you going to be okay?" Carlos asked.

"Yes, because yo- nevermind."

"Because what?"

"Because you're here."

Carlos blushed and so did Evie.

Evie started to play with her hair and she casually brought up the next dance.

"So are you going with anyone?" Carlos asked.

"Not... yet"

Carlos nodded.

"Would- nevermind."

Come on man!

"What Carlos?" Evie asked, sitting up.

"Iwasgoingtoaskyoutogotothedancewithmebutyoumostlikelydon'tlikemebeccauseofmyhorriblepastespeciallywithCruella."

"Woooah. Slower."

"I was going to ask you to go to the dance with me but you most likely don't like me because of my horrible past especially with Cruella."

Evie chuckled. "Carlos. You are amazing. Nothing can change that. Not your past."

Video at the top

"Yeah, don't leave anything out Don't spare no details and say what you want I'm not fragile, 'cause I can promise, uh That how I'm doing No I won't let your history get to the best of me..."

"Carlos. I promise." She says as she sings the next lyric.

"No (I) Won't bring the gavel down on you
No no no, no no no no
No no no, no no no no No I (I) Condition over to judge you No no no, no no no no No no no, no no no no"

Carlos smiled at her words and her beautiful voice.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me All the ins and outs They carry something, something to figure out Discover your information."

"Cause Carlos, you're a mystery. And I love that."

"This intimate situation
Show me, show me, show me All the ins and outs 'Cause it'll just make it easier to love you"

Carlos blushed and Evie smiled and stood up to dance with Carlos.

They bowed to each other.

"You got 21 questions I got 21 answers Open the pages, yeah To unlock what's yours Baby, don't let my history get to the best of you"

"Evie, you shouldn't be dancing. You need to rest."

"And don't let my energy get to the rest of you"

Carlos sighed.

"No I Won't bring the gavel down on you No no no, no no no no No no no, no no no no"

"Tell me, tell me, tell me All the ins and outs They carry something, something to figure out Discover your information This intimate situation Show me, show me, show me All the ins and outs 'Cause it'll just make it easier to love you"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah Easier to touch you Ah, ah, ah, ah Easier to hold you Ah, ah, ah, ah Easier to love you Ah, ah, ah, ah"

Carlos was a tomato.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me All the ins and outs But give me something, something to figure out Discover your information This intimate situation Show me, show me, show me All the ins and outs 'Cause it'll just make it easier to love you"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah Easier to touch you Ah, ah, ah, ah All the ins and outs Ah, ah, ah, ah Easier to love you Ah, ah, ah, ah All the ins and outs"

"So yes Carlos. I'll go to the dance with you."

Carlos' face brightened up. "Really?"

"Really."

They leaned in, their lips inches apart.

"Yo! So I-"

Evie and Carlos jumped apart and looked at the person, Mal.

Mal laughed nervously. "Was I interrupting something?"

Yes you were Mal. -_-
Meh. Hoped you liked it, just wanted to get more things out of the way 😊