Malarry

Mal and Harry

Mal was walking by the docks of the Isle. Staring at a certain pirate, she eventually saw the Blueberry Princess herself.

"O-Oh.... h-hi Mal..."

"Heyy! Eeevie! Look. So.... I just thought that since there is no one I'd rather talk to on the Isle..... that I would share something with you!" Mal said sarcastically.

"What is it?"

"Let's be honest. We don't have a lot in common. When it comes down to it, you can take his breath away and light up every room when you walk through it."

Harry walked out from behind the ship and heard a beautiful voice singing. He hid behind some crates.

"But I don't want your six-foot legs and angel face and sophistication. Don't really want to cause a scene, but girl you got everything."

Evie eyed her skeptically.

Mal smirked. "And I want your boyfriend. I'm not gonna lie. I'll be his girl when he tells you goodbye."

Evie's eyes widened. "You wouldn't-"

"Hush!" Mal yelled. She sighed. "Don't worry, I won't take him cause I ain't that low. I want your boyfriend. Just thought you should know....."

Harry let out a small gasp at who was singing.

".....that he and I go back so far. Oh my gosh we lived in his first truck. First time we heard my mother scream... think we were on our way to Lubbock. And I know you think he loves you now."

Mal chuckled evilly.

"Seen so many girls go in and out. It sounds a bit insensitive... but the truth is what it is."

Evie shifted her weight, causing Mal to laugh.

"I want your boyfriend. I'm not gonna lie. I'll be his girl when he tells you goodbye. Don't worry I won't take him cause I ain't that low. I want your boyfriend. Just thought you should know. Yeah!"

Evie's eyes widened. "He... he would never!"

"Don't know why you act so suprised. Can't you see it in his eyes? You must have known it all this time. Yeah! That I want your boyfriend, to tell you the truth. I'll be right there when he gets over you. What's meant to be will always find its way in the end."

Mal winked.

"I want your boyfriend. Just thought you should know. I'll be his girl when he tells you goodbye. Don't worry I won't take him cause I ain't that low. I want your boyfriend. I want your boyfriend. I want your boyfriend. Just thought you should know."

"Harry is mine."

Mal snickered. "Sure sweetie."

Harry came out from behind the crates. "Mal's right."

Mal smirked.

Evie gasped. "Harry! But... I'm your girlfriend!"

"Mal's right Evie.... we go back so far. I.... I love her. Goodbye Evie."

Harry and Mal walked off together. He put his arm around her and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

Mal tuned to look at Evie. She smirked at her and kissed Harry. Who gladly kissed her back.