~~11~~

I walked through the doors that were labeled Psych Ward and walked up to the desk.
"Hello?"
"How may I help you." I looked up to her. She was focused on the computer, most likely to look up a name.
"Oh, um... Josh." She started typing into her computer. There was a ding from the computer.
"Josh Dun? How are you related to him. Family, friend?"
"Oh um... friend." It wasn't completely a lie. I mean he did say he wanted to talk to me so it was close.
"Room 249 on your right," she said as she pointed down the hall, "take off anything sharp or metal before going through the gates." I turned and quickly walked over to the gates and took off my stuff leaving my phone with me. I stepped through and waited a second to see if I was clear. Nothing happened so I continued to the room. I found it on the right just like the lady had said.
Room 249. He was in here. I grabbed the door handle and opened it gently. The door was heavy but I pushed through into the room. There he was, laying on the bed. He was pale, but he looked so peaceful at the same time. He was asleep. His phone on his chest which he must have just used to text me. Chords ran through his arms into him supplying blood to him.
And then I saw it... his arm. There was a bandage on it covering up the scars. I hated the sight of it on him. He must have been in a lot of pain.
"(Y/N)?" My eyes shot up to his face. And landed on his eyes. His once mocha brown eyes were now a softer grey. He looked drained.
"Hey, I'm here." I carefully took his hand and held it.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't do it... I didn't want to do it. They said I shouldn't see you. I believed them, but I just wanted you. That's all I wanted." He stammered. I nodded to him.
"I'm here, it's okay now," I said, I walked up to him. His eyes were watering and on the verge of crying. I bent over carefully, as not to hurt him, and gave him a hug.
"I'm sorry about everything, I don't deserve someone like you. But thank you for being here." He was putting himself down. He was already in a bad place of mind.
"Don't ever be sorry. It's okay, I'm here,"
Forever.