Total Cliche (BoyxBoy)

A/N: Heyy guys! I know i've been MIA for a bit but im back and with a whole new story that i really like. I started it in study hall :) hehe so yeah. vote, comment, like, and all that good shit :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Max P.O.V.*

       You know what sucks? When your whole life is a total and complete cliche. You see, I'm in love with my best friend. A best friend who also just so happens to be my next door neighbor. This neighbor is also a boy. -.- Yeah... a boy. And to top it all off he's the lead guitarist in a band, captain of the soccer team and is dating the head cheerleader. I guess there really isn't a limit to how many cliches you can have in your life. I believe there are around six in my life. He's my neighbor, straight, guitar playing, soccer captain, cheerleader dating, best friend. Oh wait I lied, there are seven. He's also a man-whore. I mean, he gets around.... a lot. And I'm almost scared to see what he would do if he found out I was  madly in love with him. He knows I'm gay and was freaked out at first but he still thinks of me as the cute, innocent, small, best friend he's known since he was two. Question is; How do you get your straight, next door neighbor, man-whore of a best friend to fall in love with you? I have no fucking clue.

*Tyler's P.O.V.*

       You know what's amazing? Sex. You know what's even better? Sex with a seriously hot, super flexible cheerleader. Hey, as least I'm honest. I enjoy other things besides sex, sure, but it will always be my favorite. Well, maybe. Hanging out with Maxxie is just as important to me. I know it hurts him when I break our plans last minute to go hook up with Hayley but what can you do? I don't let her come to band practice because the basement couch is reserved especially for him. That and she really doesn't like the kind of music we play. But he doesn't need to know that. She doesn't really like him... she's kinda homophobic but it's only because her dad left her and her mom for his secretary. And said secretary was a guy. Sure, some people think I can be a douche and they'd be right, sorta. But, that's me. I'm not changing for anyone, besides I'm not that one-sided. I can be the biggest asshole you'll ever meet but I can also be the kindest, sweetest, and most romantic. I just haven't found someone to be romantic for yet. Question is; Will I ever find that person and if i do will I mess it up? Will I even know they are the one at the time? Let's hope so....