You're the one

It's amazing isn't it? To think there's millions of people in this world that you've never met but one of them millions of people, means the world to you.

"MOM, MOM WHERES THE LAPTOP!"I screamed from my room.

"I DONT KNOW,LOOK FOR IT"

"DOESNT MATTER iVE FOUND IT"

I don't think I've ever typed this fast in my whole enter life to be honest. E reason I am is because the tickets for the 5sos signing go online today I'm going to do whatever I can do get a ticket. It's not while another 4 hours until they go on sale but I Anna be ready to click that button and finally meet my sunshines. This might sound so cliche and cheesy but Ashton, Michael Luke and Calum mean the world to me Ye cheesy I know but it's true. For what those boys have done for me in the past years is incredible and to get the chance to meet them is mind blowing.

*4;55*

Only five more minutes to go. I was sweating and my hands wouldn't stop shaking oh god. Five four three two one....

I've never clicked a Button so fast in my life omg I was so nervous I really wanted to get a ticket.

{I'm sorry but this page seems to be having problems right now, try again later}

Are you actually kidding with me right now, seriously this frigging website decides to crash now. I started crying and biting things yes I bite things when I get angry but what I can't believe it I'm not going to meet them now. 1 hour later and I was still on the website

Trying to get a tickets but then it said sorry no more tickets available. That was it my heart dropped, wow I knew it I'm not going to meet them ever great.

I couldn't handle it I went upstairs crying my eyes out I felt sick. It's just not fair when you want to meet the people you love you should be able to.i was so pissed off.