Chapter 6

Laurens POV

I was sitting at my regular lunch table with Lucy, Vero and Alexa. My phone buzzed with a text from Camz.

C: You’re pretty<3xx

I smiled, and texted back.

L: Aw babe, but you can’t even see me xx<3

C: But you’re still gorgeous. I’m really happy that you’re mine<3xx

L: Aw, same babe<3xx

I was smiling at my phone really hard, and apparently my friends noticed.

“Ooooh Laur, who you texting?” Alexa asked.

“Urm, no one,” I said, shocked.

“Hmm.”

Suddenly my phone was snatched out of my hand.

“Guys the contact name is ‘BABY’ with hearts around it and heart eye emoji’s.” Laur, are you seeing someone?”

“Urm, yeah.”

“Who?” they all shouted at once.

“I-I,” I didn’t know how to tell them.

“Come to my house after school, and I’ll tell you there,” I reasoned. They all looked slightly confused but agreed anyway.

We sat in my room, and I felt awkward. I was about to tell my friends about Camz.

“So, I have two things to tell you,” I began.

They all leant forwards, eager to know what I was going to tell them.

“I’m, urm, I’m bi,” I told them.

“Cool,” said Vero.

“Wait, you don’t care?” I asked shocked.

“Of course not, Laur. We love you,” Lucy told me, smiling.

“So who’s the lucky girl?”

“Well, you know I was talking to that girl from tumblr?”

“Lauren, don’t say it’s her,” Alexa shouted.

“If I could, I would.”

“You idiot,” all three shouted at once.

“What?” I replied, kind of nervous.

“She’s obviously not who she says she is. Have you even seen her?” Lucy asked.

“Yes. She posts selfies on tumblr and twitter, and we skype everyday.” I told them. “Do you want me to skype her now, to prove it?”

“Yes,” they all said, simultaneously again. Man have they been practicing that or something.

I grabbed my laptop, and sat on my bed.

“I’ll talk to her first ok?”

They nodded and I pressed call. When Camz picked up, I smiled.

“Hey babe,” she said. You can literally hear the smile in her voice. I love that about her.

“Hi baby. I’ve just told my best friends about us, is it okay if you meet them?” I asked.

“Sure, Lolo,” she looked excited and nervous.

“Don’t be nervous, babe.” She smiled and I indicated for my friends to join me.

They all sat around me, and said hi.

“Camz, this is Lucy, Vero and Alexa,” I told her, while pointing to each of my friends.”

“Hi,” she said, timidly.

“Okay, Laur we believe that Camila is a real person, and not an old paedophile,” Alexa said.

Camz burst out laughing, and so did we. We spoke for a while until my parents got home and my friends had to leave.

“Bye babe,” I said.

“See ya baby.”

I hung up on the call and took my friends downstairs to say goodbye.

“You know, we’re really happy for you Laur, and even happier that Camila isn’t an old guy”

I laughed and said goodbye to my friends. That went really well. Now to tell my family.