Chapter 10

Lauren's POV (I really don't know why I ever started putting that bc this whole book is in Lauren's POV haha)

I had been in Ashton High for two weeks now. Camz and I had told both of our parent's about us, and after a long internet safety lecture, they were fine with it. Camila's- and now my- best friends had even come up with a ship name for us. Camren.

Tonight was Camz and I's first date. I had arranged it perfectly. There was a carnival in town, so I decided to take Camz to it. I had told Camz to dress casually, as we aren't going anywhere fancy. She seemed quite relieved at that.

I wore a black crop top, black ripped shorts, and some vans that faded from purple to blue. When I picked Camz up, I saw she was wearing black docs, galaxy jeans and a top with the definition of weirdo on it.

The carnival wasn't far so we decided to walk it. We got there 10 minutes later and she squealed with excitement. She's so cute, oh my god. I paid for our tickets and we went in.

Camz immediately saw a giant teddy, and I tried to win it for her. It took me 4 goes to get the ball in the stupid hole, but I did, and her face lit up when I handed her the giant teddy bear. I kissed her cheek and took her to get food.

We sat on a bench, and ate hot dogs, and afterward ice cream.

"Camzi, you have ice cream on your nose," I giggled. She laughed too, and tried to lick it off. I leant over and kissed her nose, effectively getting rid of the ice cream. We looked into each others eyes, and then leant in for a mind blowing kiss.

I knew the feeling of kissing her would never get old. Her soft lips fit so perfectly against mine. They were like a drug; I needed them to stay alive. After a small make out session on the bench, I took Camz hand and we made our way to the bumper cars. We squished into one together and all hell broke loose. We couldn't stop laughing the whole time, and when we quickly swapped so Camz could drive, she got us stuck in the corner, and we were the target for everyone. She finally managed to get us out of the corner, and we went around attacking everyone again. Her face when she drove was adorable, as she was laughing. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture. I set it as my wallpaper.

When our turn on the bumper cars was over, she dragged me over to the Ferris wheel. We got on and began to make our ascent to the top. When we finally got there, I was amazed by the light of the city, but could hardly take my eyes away from the beauty of m girlfriend who sat beside me.

She locked eyes with me, and I pecked her lips quickly.

"I love you, KarlaCamilaCabello," I whispered.

"I love you, too, LaurenMichelleJauregui," she replied. I leant over and we kissed again. Camz pulled away, and said, "By the way, if you call me Karla again, I will punch you."

I burst out laughing at her adorableness.

"You're so cute, babe. But don't worry, I won't. I don't want to be punched."

The Ferris wheel made its way to the bottom, and we got off, hand in hand. We walked back home slowly, savouring every moment with each other. I pulled her close to me and kissed her in the middle of the street.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, babe."

"You know Camz, I believe it was fate that brought us together," I told her.

"Me too, Lolo. Me too."

The End.

A/N- I really hope you've enjoyed this, because I've actually loved writing this and it's the first fanfic I've ever finished. I might do a sequel, or write this again in Camila's POV but I don't know yet. Thank you for reading. Ily all xx