Chapter 7

Lauren’s POV

“Lauren! Taylor! Chris!” my mom called. “Dinner’s ready.”

We all sat around the table and started our dinner. I knew now would be a good time to tell them. Just then my dad spoke up.

“Your mother and I have something to tell you.”

“Oh, I was just about to say that,” I said.

“Well, Laur, you can go first,” dad said.

“Okay. I’m-I’m bi.” I blurted.

“Oh honey, we know,” mom told me.

“What? How?” I shouted.

“You’re first celebrity crush was Justin Timberlake, closely followed by Britney Spears. We guessed.”

“I’m cool with it,” Taylor told me, and Chris nodded beside her.

“Thanks guys.”

“Now for our news...” Dad began. “We’re moving to Miami.”

“WHAT? WHY?” Taylor shouted.

“Your father and I both got promotions at the hospital, but the jobs are in Miami. This will give you all more opportunities as well.”

Camila lives in Miami. This makes me one step closer to meeting her.

“We’re moving in two weeks. You’re already enrolled in your schools. Taylor, you’re going to ColbyMiddle School. Lauren and Chris, you are both going to Ashton High.”

Ashton High?! OH. MY. GOD. That’s the school Camz goes to. I’m definitely going to meet her.

“Lauren, are you okay? You look strangely excited.” Taylor says.

“Yes, I’ve just always wanted to go to Miami,” I quickly came up with. “So I’m excited.”

“See, guys. This won’t be bad, I’m telling you.”

I walked up to my room after dinner, with a huge smile on my face. I get to be with Camz. Saying goodbye to my friends is going to really suck, but I know we will see each other again. We have been best friends since birth, and I won’t let them get rid of me that easily. I’m about to call Camz again, until I think of a great idea.

I’m going to surprise her. It will be great.

A/N- sorry for the short chapter but this is all I waned in the chapter. And idk if those are real school names so yeah ily all x