Regret?

ERROR POV

As Error was going through the portal to take his nap he couldn't help but feel guilty. Had he been wrong did Ink actually not hate him. He hoped so because the thought of Ink hating him made him feel... disappointed.

Error really couldn't hide it, He fucked up.

"I CaN'T JusT AsSUme WhAT oTHEr PeOPle thINk." Error scolded himself out loud.

Great now I just lost the only person I've ever liked... WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY ERROR?! How could I say that, what did I mean by that?

Error was truly confused, he doesn't like Ink AT ALL, right? God, I need some sleep this was definitely getting to him.

                                                                                         TIME SKIP

Error woke up he felt cold and sad, but he didn't know why. Error sat up he also had a kick ass migraine. "AAaAaaAaH ThE WHolE WOrLD Is AgAInST mE." 

Error did something he's never done before, he cried. This was so new to him all these feelings. They just burst.

His sobbing was loud It seemed to go on forever. His head hurt even more than before. When Error was done he was thankful that his skull was black, then no tears would show on his skull.

Then a horrible thought came to mind what if Ink has some rainbow tears going down his face staining his perfect white skull covering that adorable ink blotch on his right cheek bone, because of him. The thought made him feel queasy and he wanted to cry again but his migraine was so bad he just couldn't.

Error wanted to go back to sleep but he had something he had to do before.

                                                                                         INK POV

Ink felt awful, he had cried multiple times and his skull probably looked like a rainbow mess.

"Oh well, it's not like any one is going to find me." Ink was upset tired and he felt sick. It was awful. Now would be a good time to not have his satchel he wouldn't feel this then.

Just when he thought he was safe from the outside world a portal opened. and a glitchy voice called through.

"InK?" FAN FREAKINGTASTIC, He had to hide his face he couldn't let Error know that he had been crying.

Error walked through and saw him curled up with his head hung low resting on his legs. Great, he's going to know.

"InK, IM SoRRY, IT WaS RudE oF Me TO TrEAT YoU LiKE THAt." Error hung his head in shame. Ink couldn't help but think that Error was joking with him.

Ink decided the best thing to do was to simply not say anything. Error looked disappointed. Yeah, didnt fall into your trap. But the look on Errors face said something more.

NO, Ink shoved those thoughts away. 

"INkY PleASE." That was the last straw.

"DONT CALL ME THAT! I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT, YOU'RE TAUNTING ME, YOU WANT A REACTION HERE IT IS. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COME IN AND TELL ME YOUR SORRY, YOU THINK THIS WILL HELLP? YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!" Ink stood up and pointed an accusing finger at Error. "YOU-KNOW-NOTHING."

Error looked like he had been slapped. It hurt Ink but he couldn't have Error walking over him. How silly of him to have a crush on him. He was the creator, and Error would be the destroyer Nothing more and Nothing less.

they would always be enemies. The thought was all he needed the dam broke. Ink sobbed uncontrollably big rainbow tears streaking down his face.

                                                                                          ERROR POV

Error stood there dumbly. the words hurt a lot but Ink was crying, he hurt him a lot. And for some reason that hurt a lot.

Error didn't like physical contact but this was a special occasion. Error hugged him, so many new things today. New feelings, New pains, and new experiences.

He half expected Ink to pull away but instead, he melted into the hug. Error started to stroke his skull. This touch was new, it didn't make him want to puke or make it hard to breathe. he craved more. He wanted to kiss him. 

OH GOD, NOW HE DID FEEL LIKE HE WAS GOING TO BE SICK. Ink must have noticed him stiffen because he tore away and stood up. Wait when had they gone to the ground. 

Error felt this feeling of want he wanted Ink to come back into the embrace. He wanted to kiss him, oh god I think I'm in love with the creator of all those dirty glitches. This was bad.

He regretted coming here hurting Ink, being hurt, Attacking outertale. But most of all he regretted not noticing how he felt sooner.