Chapter 48

Tyler's POV

I ran. I ran right over to Troye.

"Troye! Wait!" I yelled after him.

Blake was running behind me trying to catch up, but I was too fast for him.

"Troye please." I begged as I grabbed his wrist "I still love you. I don't care if you take me back or not, I just want to know why."

Troye turned around and did what I least expected him to do. He turned around and hugged me whispering "I still love you too, Tilly."

"Then why?" I asked

"He's why." Troye said pointing at Blake. I was very confused at that point. I think Troye saw my confusion since he quickly started to explain.

"He- he threatened to kill you. He said the only way I could save you was to break up with you. So I did. I wouldn't be able to handle you dying if I could've stopped it."

Blake, having finally caught up, said "that is not true."

"Yes it is." I said. I knew just by the way Troye talked and by the tears in his eyes, that it was most definitely true.

"How do you know." Blake snarled.

"Because I trust my boyfriend." I looked over to Troye to see him smiling at me. I had my Troye back.

"Oh, fuck you." Blake said

"Sorry, only Troye is allowed to do that."

Troye and I walked away hand in hand. This is where I belong.

--------------------------------

A/N

I know this sucks and I know it's late. Honestly I've been really nervous to upload this because, and I know this is kinda out of no where, this is the end.

That's right. This is the last chapter of Blinded.

I just feel like this is a good place to end. I don't really have anything else envisioned for this story.

I really want to thank you guys for supporting this story and for getting so far. I mean, it's pretty awesome to be able to finish off with 23.7k people having seen this.

I know this is kinda unexpected, but it's just a nice happy way to end it and I love it and I really hope you do too.

Now, on to some announcements about my next one. (Yes I will be writing another fan fiction)

I want some of YOU to be in it!!

There are 2 ways you could be in it

1. Create a cover for me. Whoever creates the cover I like the most will be a character.

2. Come up with a title for it. I already know what it's going to be about. The person who comes up with the title I like the most will be in it also.

It will be another Troyler one too, so just keep that in mind.

If you want to enter you can either inbox me on here or kik me @beany29.

Good luck and I really hope you enjoyed this and really know how much I love each and every one of you.

Thanks for reading!