1

Third person POV
Macy sat in her moms car as they entered the town of Riverdale, listening to her music sitting silently in the passenger seat. She had been mainly quiet the whole ride, staring out the window as they passed trees and road barriers. Her mother had been watching her intently the whole ride. She was worried for her daughter, though you could say worried was an understatement. Macy had been bullied back in her hometown. She suffered for too long, before finally snapping and telling her mother everything that had happened over the past 2 years of high school. 

As they parked in the driveway, she stayed silent unpacking her things into her new bedroom.

Macy's POV
I unpacked my bags and started decorating my new room. Riverdale seemed nice as far as I've seen, let's just hope I meet some good friends.
"Macy!" My mother called as I rolled my eyes

"Yes mom?" I said as I was walking down the stairs, she look up and smiled at me the sadness showing in her eyes.

"A old friend of mine just invited us over for dinner! Go get dressed and look presentable please." She told me he eyes sparking at just the thought of her old friend. I faked a smile and nodded going upstairs to change from my pajamas that I had on from that morning. I scavenged through my closet and suitcases for clothes to wear and decided on a black, red, and white flannel with a grey shirt underneath. For my pants I got my favorite pair of black jeans with rips in the knees, black matching socks and all black vans to complete my outfit. I left my hair down, and just brushed through it to get out all of the knots. I then put on perfume and walked downstairs with my phone in hand.

"Who's this friend of yours anyway mom? What's their name?" I ask curiously wanting to know who's strangers house I was going to be at.