2

Macy's POV

"What's his name?" I had asked my mother "He sounds interesting..." I had trailed off not wanting to be too nosey

"His name is Fred Andrews and he has a son about your age." My mother replied "They also have a dog named Vegas, he's very...energetic" she paused and I smiled. She wasn't a big fan on dogs and I could understand seeing as she had been afraid of them since she was young, but Vegas seemed nice, and so did Fred Andrews.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we arrived at Mr. Andrews house I see a young boy about my age talking with someone but I couldn't see who. Just as my mom knocked on the door I heard a voice yell "Archie! Can you get that?!" It sounded like a older man's voice, must be Mr.Andrews. Soon the door swung open and I jumped as it hit the side of the house, the boy in front of me chuckled.

"You must be Ms. Davidson, hi I'm Archie Andrews." he smiled at my mother "and you must be her daughter, Archie Andrews please come in" Archie said holding the door open for us as we walked in. I looked at the pictures hanging on the wall seeing Archie and a man most likely Fred Andrews.

"Amy!" I heard my mother's name called "It's great to see you again," they paused and I kept looking at the pictures on the wall and then I looked to where Archie was sitting seeing a thin boy, not super thin he had a muscular tone to him. He had raven black hair with a grey crown beanie on, he had big bags under his eyes like he didn't get any or enough sleep, and he wore a knit grey sweater the color matching the beanie on his head. He stopped talking to Archie and looked up at me our eyes locking. My eyes widened and I turned away going into the kitchen where my mother and Fred were talking while he cooked.

"Um..hello?" I said not wanting to interrupt

"Oh hello, I'm Fred Andrews I'm sure you wouldn't why don't you go hang out with Archie and Jughead?"

"Um who's Jughead?" I asked with a confused look on my face

"He's the young boy in the living room with Archie, why don't you three go talk...you know get to know one another."

"Oh okay..." I walked into the other room and sat down on the couch. "....Hi..." They looked at me and Archie elbowed Jughead in the side and he hissed 

"ouch!" he whispered and cleared his throat "um hi, I'm Jughead" he said reaching his hand out to shake mine. I shook his hand and smiled shyly 

"Macy Davidson" I said and sat back in  the chair looking at his beanie "cool beanie" after I said that I heard a knock on the door