14 | Grounded

CHAT: "PETER YOU ARE IN HUGE TROUBLE, FRM TONY"

(Peter, Bruce has joined)

Peter: WHAT DID I DO?

Bruce: What did he do this time?

Tony: DID YOU STEAL MY SUIT?

Peter: What? No! I don't even know how to use it!

Tony: Not MY suit, kid. The one I made you. THE ONE YOU REJECTED. :,-(

Peter: Oh, that one.

Bruce: You stole it?

Tony: HE HAD TO, IT'S MISSING AND I TOLD HIM NOT TO STEAL IT AND HE ALWAYS DOES WHAT I TELL HIM NOT TO DO

Bruce: Peter, what do you have to say for yourself?

Peter: Well...

Peter: See, there's this girl at school, named-

Tony: Is this about that Lizze girl? I told you there was something weird about her and her-

Peter: SHHH. Not everyone has seen my movie.

Bruce: We aren't allowed to know that, Peter

Tony: Right. The point is, you need to get over this Lizzie girl. She's way older than you.

Peter: Well, it's not her. It's another girl.

Bruce: :-O

Tony: ANOTHER GIRL? WHAT'S HER NAME? WHERE DOES SHE LIVE? DOES SHE LIKE TREES? IS SHE CUTE?

Peter: What?

Bruce: Don't mind him. Tell us about her.

Peter: Well, I mean, she's sort of cute? Haven't really thought about it. Anyways, see, I kind of want to be friends with her, only she thinks I'm really lame and nerdy and all that.

Bruce: Ah, you're the nerd, huh?

Tony: Welcome to nerdville, kid. It doesn't get any better. You might want date your assistants.

Bruce: Or your co-worker.

Tony: Or someone's aunt, but you know, that's optional. Anyways, more about her? What's she look like?

Peter: She looks like a girl, you guys.

Bruce: She's not even a little cute?

Peter: Yes, she's cute, but that's not the point. Anyways, like I was saying, I figured I'd approach her as Spiderman and I'd be all "HEY MJ, WHAT UP" and she'd be all, "OH HI SPIDERMAN, I WAS JUST CHILLIN" and then I'd like, probably rip my mask off and be all, "YEAH, IT'S PETER PARKER, HELL YEAH" and she'd be all "OMG CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS?!?!" and of course I'd say "YAS"

Bruce: MJ?

Peter: Her name is Michelle.

Tony: So you're exposing your secret identity to impress a girl? Don't you know you need to keep the mask on to protect yourself and Spiderman?

Peter: But... you tell everyone you're Iron Man

Tony: ....