Prologue

Prologue:

               This teen known as Tori Michaels isn't your average teenager in the town of Nessmond. At first she was, and now she lives up to horrors and schemes up behind her tail. Now, let's get to the main point here- how this happened. Well, Tori was typing up her book report that was due already, and yes she is very disorganized, when suddenly, her house was covered in darkness, for about a minute or so. The darkness disappears, but now her book report words are missing. She goes to find her mother, who is not in her bedroom, nor bathroom. As anxious Tori is, she checks every sqaure inch of the one story home. However, she was lucky to find her younger brother, Trent. Just then, Tori, and Trent hear a splash, and the screams of a banshee. They sprint out to their patio to a horrifying surprise. Their mother was dissolving in the pool water, as her screams get more eerie! Tori, nor Trent couldn't do anything to save their dangered mother. Finally, every inch of their mother was dissolved, and token away. Of course, Trent's first idea was to call Social Services. Tori would not allow that. Since Tori is sixteen years old, she figured she was old enough to take care of her brother. The two scarred sibilings were lucky their mother had over eight hundred thousand dollars worth of house funds, since their dad, before he passed, was in the Navy Seals. Now, it is up to Tori Michaels to figure out this mystery, and keep her brother and herself alive through this encounter.