Chapter 1 - Early Morning Interaction

**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IMPORTANT** AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello loves! My name is Becs, but so I don't get autocorrected 24/7, you can type 'Becks' and so will I. This is a normal story but the leading male character is Thomas Brodie Sangster. I don't own him : Cue 'You Don't Own Me' from the Suicide Squad soundtrack: haha anyways I don't own Thomas Brodie Sangster but if you steal Fiona or the plot, you steal a piece of my mind. I ponder of stories and characters when I daydream and I would like to keep them mine. Enjoy loves! ~ Becks

It's the early morning and Fiona went on the set that she would be working on for the next few months. Everyone was supposed to be there at 7:45, and yet she decided at 4:30 she was too hyper and that she was to go on set early.
She had a special way of using the creative side of her brain. She used it as a distraction to mask her past life. She went onto the set and set up her work station. She had her notes for her character she would be portraying, since she was an actor. She had her drawing pad with all of her drawings of sketches of scenes and how she thought they would plan out. She loved to delve deeply into her characters and always grew a connection to them.
She had felt a strong connection to the character she went after and the fire that was in her eyes when she auditioned sealed the deal for the directors.
She matched the character's description to a tee. Long (Lily Singh long) wavy dark brown hair, with dark green eyes with a streak of dark brown on her right eye. She had a pale complexion with freckles speckling her under eyes. She had beautiful cheekbones, and when she smiled she had dimples. It looked like someone put a small golfball on either side of her face when she smiled. She had natural pink/red full lips, that weren't too big, and not even close to being small. The boy who was watching her work agreed too.
Fiona was so deep in concentration she didn't even realize the boy was there until she saw a tall young adult with dirty blond hair out of her peripheral vision. She played it cool and kept doing what she was doing to act normal and not raise suspicion to the stranger that was watching her.
She made sure she knew where her dagger was on her and then abruptly got up and took her dagger out of the side of her brown knee-high boots and held it up to the boy's neck that was about 10 feet away, and he was too shocked that she moved to react. "Why were you watching me?" Fiona said with confidence and danger lacing her words that could cut worse than her dagger if she wanted them to.
"I-I'm sorry love, I was just seeing what you were doing, I didn't mean to stare, I swear," he sincerely stammered. Fiona's heart fluttered when he called her love.

That's all for now! See you all soon tomorrow! ~ Becks