BRUH.

"A bad dream huh"? Toriel sighed. "My my, that does sound like quite a Nightmare. But what I do not understand is that name". "Why"? asked Smith looking more than a little worried. "Well" Toriel began, "Sans is the name of a close friend of my husband Asgore, who is away right now. Me and Sans are friends also and Sans has a very important role as the royal scientist! I can take you to see him if you like". Smith thought about it for a minute, and then with a determined expression said "Please let me meet him".

Gun in hand, Smith walked behind as Toriel led the way to the lab. She slowly slid the glass door to one side, being careful not to disturb Sans, as he was building something that looked very important. "Sans? You have a visitor"! Toriel exclaimed. "Hey bruh". Sans shouted over the sounds of the machine. " I'm Sans the Bruhtastic skeleton and yo-...W-Wait a minute bruh"! 

Then Sans  just vanished and appeared right behind Smith. "Are you a human"? To Smith, Sans was quite imposing even though he was just about four centimetres taller than him. Wearing a purplish black hoodie, That transformed into a pinky colour near end, as well as a monster soul print on the back of it. He wore fingerless gloves and had a pretty ominous stare. "So bruh" Sans said, White eyes fading and his left Glowing a dark purple, "You ARE a human aren't ya". Suddenly, Smith had a purple aura around him and floated in the air.  "H-how are you doing that"? Smith exclaimed. "Meh, magic I guess", was Sans reply. "YOU are coming with me bruh". And with that, Sans began walking deeper into the lab, Toriel shouting "Please do not hurt the child"!