Chapter 6

Mark POV

I saw Y/N shivering so I took of my sweater and put it on her and told her "wear this for now, we'll get back to the car soon." I heard her say "Did that.. actually happened" I laughed and told her yes, then she started blushing. Its cute.

I fixed the car and we continued our journey, "where do you guys want to go" I ask them. "AMUSEMENT PARK!" Bambam yelled, we almost got car crush.

"aish, don't yell like that, we almost got hit by a car!" I said to him. I went to drive to the amusement park place.

I parked the car and we got out and lined on the ticket area. Jb bought 8 tickets for us.

We went inside and I walked beside Y/N who jumped, I think I scared her "mian Y/N, didn't mean to scare you" I said grinning.

"its ok" she said laughing.

We walked around trying to find a nice ride and then Y/N suddenly shouted, that scared us

"lets go there" she pointed on a very fast roller coaster. "uhh I don't think I can do that" we looked at Jackson who looks like he was about to faint, same as Yougjae.

We decided that both of them should just stay and wait for us until we are done with the ride.

Y/N POV

We are on the line and Mark ask me if I can sit with him and I said sure! The order was Me and Mark on the front, Jb and Jinyoung sat behind us then Bambam and Yugyeom sat behind them. We waited until the ride starts.

The ride started and I was holding on the mental thing that is on our waist and Mark said "you know you can hold me as tight as you can" he smiled and I started blushing again I hold onto him. We were on the top of the thing and it suddenly went down really fast, making me scream so loud and hold on tight to Mark's arms. Mark started laughing so hard that tears would fall from his eyes, I punched his arm lightly laughing with him.

After the ride I saw Yugyeom, Bambam, Jb and Jinyoung hair's, its everywhere. Me and Mark laugh and they ask what's funny and looked at each other and started laughing with us.

We went back to Jackson and Youngjae, they hand cotton candy in there hand and they gave them some to us.

"you were screaming so loud, I thought you like that ride" Mark smirked at me I hit him but slightly hard "I do and whip that smirk off your face before I kick you on the balls so you can't have baby" I said warning him, he immediately remove the smirk.

"you guys want to eat somewhere?" asked Jb.

"lets go to a Chinese restaurant" i suggest and everyone agreed.

We went to the car and I sat on the passenger, Mark drove to a near Chinese restaurant. I played some song in the car.

"we are here" Mark said, we went out the car and Jinyoung went to ask for an 8 people table.

(SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE WE HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF)

Hope you enjoy, we will try our best to update more often.

Sorry Again!