Chapter 1

Y/N POV

Hi my name is Y/N, I'm 18 turning 19 on September 7 and I'm a big fan of GOT7 and right now I'm about to go to their fan signing with my friend Nikki.

Nikki is about to go here at 5:30pm. Its only 5:00pm and the fan signing is starting at 7:30pm. But then I got a text and it's from Nikki. 

"Y/N I'm sorry something came up,

I can't go to the fan signing, SORRY!"

Then I respond with

"It's ok, I guess I'll just have to go by myself, hope to see you soon!"

I got a little sad but that's ok, now I'm getting ready to go there. I went upstairs to take a shower and get changed with a nice outfit, I put light make up then curled my hair. I checked the time and it was already 2:10pm. I went outside and I hailed a taxi and told him to go to ******.

At fan signing...

"Here I am" I whispered to myself, I went to go inside and find a seat close to the front, where GOT7 is going to be sitting. I met a girl who is sitting beside me and I ask "annyeong, are you here by yourself?" she then turned to me and smiled "yes I am, are you?" she asked "yea, anyway what's your name?" she said "Jennie, and yours?" I answered "I'm Y/N, I hope I'm not bothering you." "Oh its ok you're not bothering, I'm actually finding someone to talk to." She said.

We talked for a while and then the exciting part was here, GOT7 is coming out now!!! "OMO IM SO EXCITED TO MEET THEM, THIS MY FIRST TIME MEETING THEM AND SEEING THEM IN PERSON!!" I yelled to Jennie, then said "ME TOO!" she yelled back.

Everyone girl in the room started screaming.

"Come and get it GOT7!" GOT7 said "how is everyone's day today?" Jinyoung asked, we just screamed. Then they did a little bit performance and then itstime for the signing "I'm getting nervous" I said to Jennie and my stomach started to hurt "same my stomach is hurting right now" Jennie told me. I'm getting so close to the table and the order was JB, Bambam, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jackson, Jinyoung and then finally Mark. "who is your bias?" ask Jennie, I answered to her "my bias is Mark, who's yours?"

(Written by: Angel)