Chapter 3

Third POV

Jennie and Y/N walked into Starbucks and get in line to order their drinks. Jennie starts to order hers "Hi, I'll have the Grande Ice Coffee." The barista replied "Okay so that will be $2.65 for the Grande Ice Coffee." Jennie hands the money over and waits for Y/N to order. Y/N is completely out of it, and is daydreaming about Mark. Jennie nudges her and say "Y/N it's your turn." Y/N was startled and blurted out the first thing she saw "I'll have umm the Strawberry Frappuccino, tall please." The barista went to do the drink and after she is done, she gave it to Y/N and Y/N paid for it. Y/N and Jennie went out and sat on the chairs with the tables outside. Then they couldn't believe what they saw, it was GOT7.

Mark's POV
I looked around cause I never been here, but then I laid my eyes on a beautiful girl who is with her friend, "Guys have you seen that girl earlier? On our fan signing?" I asked Jb "yea I think so, her friend is very cute!" He exclaimed.

Y/N POV
"Omo they're here!" I yell-whispered to Jennie, she looked at what I'm pointing and she gasp "let's go to them and say hi" she said "but what if they just ignore us?" I asked but she still went over to them and i followed her. "Hi! im a big fan of yours and my friend, we were wondering if we could take a picture with you guys?" Jennie ask GOT7

"Sure why not" Jinyoung said, we go into a post and took a picture. After the picture Mark looked at me, "wait are you Y/N?" ~omo he freaking remembers me~ I thought, I'm screaming inside. Jennie nudge my side, I shoot her a glare she gave me an apologetic smile.

"yea that's me" I blushed and looked down.
"I know this isn't right but would you mind giving your number so we can hang out again?" Ask Mark, I blushed and I said "I wouldn't mind at all" I give him my number and he gave a call but he ended quickly, "save it" he said.
"Well we have to go, sorry I'll text you later!" Mark said, I got a little sad but said ok, GOT7 hugged us then Jennie and me started blushing really hard. "They look like a tomato now, AWE!" Bambam said.
Then we bid our goodbye.
"That was awesome!" Jennie screamed, I did the same.
We went home and ate our dinner and we went to bed and dreamed about GOT7 as always.

(Written by: Paloma)