Twins adopted by black veil brides

*flashback*

"Where the hell are you, you little shits!!" There dad screamed.

Jake tried to leg it across the landing to his room. But his dad grabbed him by his collar.

"And where do you think your going?!" His dad screams putting a lighter near his face.

"Daddy, don't hurt him!" Kyle screamed.

"Did I say you could talk!!" His dad screamed putting the lighter down and grabbed Kyle as well.

"Now. Where's your brother at?!" He said quietly in there ears.

Suddenly there was a crash. There dad grinned and slowly started to walk to the triplets room, with Kyle and jake under his arms.

"A ha!! got you" There dad screamed. he put Kyle and jake on the floor and told them all to sit still.

There dad grabbed a knife from his pocket and then...

*flashback ends*

FINN'S POV

I woke up fast in a cold sweat. I sat on my bed for a few minuets breathing heavy before grabbing my clothes and walked into the bathroom across the hall. I could hear the shouting from the other boys here but I ignored it. If you haven't worked it out we live in a care home for boys. Me and Kyle are 15 now. We've been here for 10 years now. We both have to share a room in this care home but we don't mind.

I locked the door to the light blue bathroom which was completely trashed. I sighed and sat on the floor against the door. I sat there for a few minuets going over my horrible scar on my arm. The scar goes from the top of my shoulder to my wrist. I started to remember the past, before I knew tears were rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and jumped into the shower.

I stayed in the shower for a while washing my black and blue hair. When I got out the shower I put my hair to the side where it always goes. (I have black hair with blue ends to the fringe) Anyway, I put black ripped skinnys on followed by my black and white checkered belt that hung. Then I shoved my AA t-shirt on and a oversized BVB black hoodie on.

I peaked through the bathroom door checked there was nobody around. I shot from the bathroom to get the my bedroom across the hall but Jono grabbed me again.

"Well, well, well what do we have here" Jono said happily.

"Fuck off Jono!" I said angrily. He always picked on us. I shoved him hard.

"What the hell Finn. your meant to be the baby out of you and your stupid brother." He grinned evilly.

Jono grabbed me and shoved me into the wall. All I remember was him punching me very hard in the face and jax (our care worker) taking me back to my room.

KYLE'S POV

I woke to Finn flat out on his bed with a ice pack on his eye and jax by his side.

"Da fuck happened here!" I said still groggy from waking up.

"Jono grabbed him again." jax said sadly.

"I'm gonna fucking batter him!" I practically shout.

I jumping out of bed grabbing clothes and ran to the door. But before I made it jax practically jumped on me to make me stay on the ground.

"Kyle! Your gonna make this ten times worse! Sit your backside down on that bed now!" jax said firmly. He's a pretty cool dude but when he shouts your in deep shit.

I slowly get up muttering and sit back on my bed.

"Right I need to speak to you. A couple called Jeremy and sammi want to adopt you. And there coming today. I need you to get ready, pack yours and finn's stuff while I get Finn back to walking. Okay?" jax says very fast but I got ever word.

"Yes sir" I say standing up and grabbing my clothes and rushing to the bathroom.

I locked the bathroom door and looked in the mirror. My scar that just misses my eye is the only thing I can see but today Ignore it and open the bottle to my biopolar pills and take 1.

I jumped in the shower very quickly to wash my black and blue hair.

When I got out I pushed my fringe to the side. Me and Finn are exactly the same. Expect of the scars. I shoved my black skinnys on and BMTH tshirt on followed by my scruffy AA jumper.

I walked quickly to our bedroom shoving my snakebites in. Jax was still there with Finn. I ignored them and packed our stuff. In my bag I put my few tshirts, jumpers and trousers. I shoved my feet into my black converse even though there too small. I also grabbed my tattered drum sticks in as well. In Finns bag I put the exact same things in except I had to pack his tiny amp and guitar.

There was a loud knock at the door. I shot round to look at jax looking scared.

"Kyle, relax" He told me. I nodded and let him get the door.

"Hello, we are jinxx and sammi, the women at front desk let us up" A mans voice said.

"Ah, Well the lads are in here..." Jax said, I couldn't hear the rest because he muttered.

Then two figures walked in. Wait a second I recognise them. I looked at Finns jumper. It took me a minuet to realise. ITS JINXX AND HIS WIFE.

Awesome.

"Hey, I'm jinxx and this is sammi" Jinxx says holding his hand out.

I shook it firmly.

"Hi, I'm Kyle and that's my passed out brother Finn" I say laughing.

Finn started to come around again.

"Ah shit, Kyle where the fuck are you!" Finn shouted.

"I'm here you idiot" I shout back.

"Ugh my head. Whys there's randomers in our room" Finn asks confused.

"Jinxx and sammi are adopting us" I explain to him.

It took Finn ages to realise who everyone was then we were finally outta this place for a while. Jinxx and sammi were in front helping Finn but I heard a familiar laugh at the top of the stairs. It was Jono. Ugh.

"Aha looks like you fags have finally found a emo home to go to!" Jono said still laughing.

"Fuck off Jono. At least people want us. I wonder why YOUR still here" I say grinning.

Jono's face turned red with anger. I sprinted passed jinxx, sammi and Finn but there at the door was jax. For fuck sake!

"Kyle!!!" jax shouted.

"What now jax!" I scream back.

Just then Jono didn't realise that I stopped and went flying into jax. I couldn't stop laughing.