Home sweet mother fuckin home

FINN'S POV

Ughhhh... My eye kills. Kyle and jinxx says I have a black eye coming along...

We are now all in the car going to jinxx's and sammi's home. Wow the first time we get to call somewhere home.

Jinxx and sammi are so nice to us. I just hope this works out...

After 2hr and 30 mins we finally arrived at the house. I stared at the massive house before my eye. It was like heaven. Jinxx and sammi started laughing at me.

"You like the house so far then Finn?" Jinxx says laughing.

"Hella yeah I do!!" I practically scream.

We all got out of the car quite fast. Me and Kyle ran to the front door like little kids wanting ice cream. All we could hear was jinxx and sammi laughing behind us.

When they finally got the door open we were astounded. The floor was white tiles, there was cream wallpaper and a cream furry rug in the middle of the hall. In the corner of the room there was stairs going up and the were so clear and clean.

Sammi and jinxx led us to see our new rooms.

"You ready to see your rooms" jinxx asked.

"Wait, we get separate rooms?" I say looking at Kyle.

"Yeah if that's alright?" Sammi says.

"Thats... fricken awesome!!" Kyle literally screams.

"Aha okay well go take a look, the other room is opposite and looks the same" jinxx explains to us before we walked inside.

When I opened the door there was a wooden floor with white walls but on the one wall with my double bed against the wallpaper was red and black because it was checkered. There were penny boards on the walls with collection of snapbacks. In the closet there was band merch. We even got our own bathrooms. This is heaven.

Jinxx and sammi are so nice to us. I hope we can continue living here. I just... hope we don't have to go back...

KYlE'S POV
It's nice here. Finn likes it a lot. And sammi and jinxx are happy. I just don't know. I mean it's amazing we finally have a proper home but I don't trust anyone with anything yet. Finn clearly does.

"Me and jinxx will go make your tea while you boys settle in" Sammi says smiling at us.

Finn nods and smiles and looks at me. I stand there thinking with my hair over my face. And Finns confused.

Sammi and jinxx left us in the same room. Finn looks at me.

"What do you want?" I say quite snappy.

"Don't you like it here? you've acted like a spoiled child who hasn't got what they wanted" Finn says quite angry looking.

"Of course I like it here but it's as if we won't be here for long and you know exactly why" I say sternly to Finn as he looks down.

"Well why can't we just make the most of it then?! All you do is go in a fucking mood every time we get one more chance! Everyone at the care home would want a home! and when we get another chance you act negative" Finn starts shouting angrily.

"Finn you fully well damn know dad will find us! You never understand! I've had to care for you for so long! we have to change are names all the time when we move care homes! But we refuse because we are strong enough to cope in this shit world, we lost jake in this world don't you remember!" I scream in Finns face.

I hear sammi and jinxx running upstairs so I dart to the bathroom and lock myself in.

"Kyle come out please" jinxx says sternly.

I slowly unlock the door and as soon as I see his angry face I coward.

"So what happened between you guys? I hate arguments" sammi says sad fully.

I looked at finn as he had his head in his hands sitting on the floor.

I look down and lift my hair up so you can see the scar that goes across my eye. Sammi and Jinxx gasped.

"You see, this is what my dad did. Finn has the same but all the way down his arm. We had another brother we were triplets. But on that night he did this he killed him..." I say slowly. I look at Finn and he's crying. I slowly walked up to him and hugged him.

"So why where you arguing?" jinxx says sadly and him and sammi sits next to us.

I sigh.

"Well in every house we've gone to live at our dad has always found us" I say quietly.

Jinxx turns to sammi.

"I promise at night we will lock down so nobody can get in. I mean it I won't let anyone hurt you ever again" Jinxx says sternly.

I nod and Finn finally stands up and shows his scars.

"Anyway foods ready boys want some?" Sammi says smiling.

We nod and slowly walk down the spiral stairs.