Love, you are MINE

Zero:

When I woke up, hangover on Derek's couch, I was confused at the beginning. Then I let myself smile softly, I finally had a team to have my back and to count on. However, my favorite team will always be the one Jude and I form. My smile widened at the memory of the words he told me that day, the day we were finally an official team.

When I stopped daydreaming, I turned on the TV- the news appeared on the flat screen- and started going through the fridge of my teammate. Thinking that a thank you breakfast was owed, after him listening to me whine about Jude all night. Thanks to my lov... ex-lover I was able to handle myself in the kitchen now, it was not close to the delicity Jude creates. But it was edible, and I had no need to live on take out anymore.

However, any plans of breakfast were interrupted by the breaking news. In black print letters, it was read: JUDE KINKADE STABBED AFTER HEROIC DEED!

I just stayed enough to listen to what happened. However, when I saw a herd of paparazzi outside Jude's building, I rushed to my love's side. He needed me to fight those harpies away for him. I had never been so afraid on my entire life. I didn't even care about the paparazzi pushing their mics and cameras on my face, which normally angered the fuck out of me. All I could think of was: Jude- Stabbed - Love. Like a bloody chant in my head that pulled me. Before I knew it, I was kissing my lover again and planning to take over The Devils with the cheerleaders.

But not even my new unexpected friendship with Derek, or me coming out to a bunch of fangirls, or being weirdly domestic with Jude these last couple of days, prepared me to what happened Tuesday afternoon. I felt as if I had stepped into Twilight Zone!

I came back from training, expecting to spend the rest of the day cuddling with my boyfriend. However, all those plans were thrown away when I got to his apartment and heard yelling coming from the inside. I rushed over there, but stopped when I noticed who the other one was.

What the heck is Lucas doing here?! I asked myself, confused. If he is giving hell to Jude because I only went to patice this week and nothing more, not focusing in the career he thinks he is building for me, I'll reap him a new one. Jude needs bed rest and someone to take care of him, not all this yelling. Also, Lucas is a horrible agents. Jude was much better than this pomptious asshole.

Although I had all the reasons to barged in and kicked that idiot out of our place, I waited outside a little longer. I still recall that date I interrupted between the two of them, not even a year ago. The feelings of heartbreak and jealousy, I learnt them that day.

Did they start something while Jude and I were on a break? That thought came suddenly. I refused to say broke up, because we are never over. We just need some space and time to think things over, before orbitrating back to each other. That's how we are, and will always be.

Then I heard it, the answer to my previous question: "Just get out! We didn't even get to have our first date, for you to make such a scene. The only thing you ever wanted from me is sex, that must not be so difficult to find elsewhere"

That's it, Lucas is dead meat! I growled inwardly, not liking at all the idea of my lover in another man's arms.

"That's not true, I care about you Jude" my soon-to-be-ex-agent said lamely.

Did he really think someone believed him?! I demanded in my head.

"Then, why did it take you FOUR days to pay me a visit?! To see how I was doing after almost dying!" I heard Jude reclaiming to him "Zero as soon as he heard the news, he rushed here and hasn't left since. That's caring!"

"What does Zero have to do with any of this?!" Lucas demanded to know, I really didn't like the tone he was using on MY boyfriend.

"Because Jude is MINE!" I growled, entering the flat, this time outwardly.

"What?!" Lucas gasped, clearly shocked.

"You heard me, Jude is MINE. MY lover, MY boyfriend, MY beau, MY best-friend, MY agent... and you, you are FIRED!" I stated "And now, you are getting the hell out of here or I'll throw you out" I threatened.

"Yo... you can't do that?!" He stuttered, fear creeping on his voice.

"Do you want to test me?" I asked him, smirking evily.

The idiot, wasn't such an idiot after all. It seems like he had some common sense and rushed to get the fuck out of the apartment after my warning. Then I proceeded to fuck Jude's brains out, making sure that any men that has ever been on his life was gone from his thoughts. After all, Jude is MINE.

Later after kissing him on national TV, after scoring the winning point on The Devils' next game- coming out espectaculary, Zero style-, everyone knew who this man belonged to. And for their sakes, they better not forget it!