Better than him (Part 1)

SAMANTHA

"Hey babe, not tonight," Paul says pushing me off.

"But why?" I whine as I continue to grind on him. I'm horny as fuck and it's been a while since I've been properly fucked.

"I'm tired and I've got practice tomorrow. We'll do it some other time." He makes a puppy dog face and gives me a peck.

"I want to do it right now!" I continue to entice him by putting his hand on my boob and giving it a little squeeze. He gives me a look and buries his head in my neck.

"Samantha we'll do it tomorrow. Please baby, now goes to sleep." He wraps his arms around me and settles in a comfortable position with his head on my chest.

"Alright." I huff and take a deep breath. Soon he starts snoring lightly and I push him off of me without waking him up.

It's been more than six months since we got together and I haven't been able to tell him my deepest desires. I want to be punished so badly. Spanked so hard, fucked till I lose my senses.

All these thoughts make my pussy ache. I move my hands down my panties and start touching myself through my folds. I open my legs wide and my lips part. I increase my pace to rub my clit faster. Squeezing my ass, I start humping on the bed. Biting my lip to stop myself from moaning, I continue to masturbate. As I reach the peak a struggling moan escapes my throat. The orgasm shakes my body and I take a breath of relief. I'm soaking wet and parched at the same time.

When I reach for the water bottle, I realize that it's empty. I get up and make my way to the kitchen. When I get there, without turning on the light I open the refrigerator and bend down to get a new bottle. As I'm about to get up I feel a light slap on my ass. I yelp loudly and turn around only to come face to face with Ryan, Paul's elder brother.

"Damn it. You scared me." I close the door and move to turn on the light.

"Didn't mean to." He replies. As I turn to look at him, I stop breathing. He's half naked and the lower he's wearing does nothing but ignite my imagination. I can't take my eyes off of his strong lean chest with hair sprinkled here and there. I shamelessly check him out until I reach his pelvis. The thin line of hair that disappears under the lowers makes me want to see more.

Suddenly feeling a lot thirsty I open the bottle and take a few gulps. I revert my eyes from him while drinking. I'm hot all over again. Even though I've known Paul for over a year, I haven't seen much of his brother. His presence makes me jumpy and shy at the same time.

"So, how have you been?" He says with an over-confident smirk on his face. He has noticed me checking him out. His voice makes my insides go all mushy.

Act normal.

I clear my throat before answering, "I've been good. How about you?" I say casually. 

"Fine. I hope Paul's treating you well." He says with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I narrow my eyes and lean on the refrigerator door.

"Yeah, he is. He's really sweet." I answer confidently and put the bottle down. I'm unsure of where this is going right now. I see his eyes running over my body and become slightly tense. 

Maybe I should've kept my bra on. A tank top and shorts aren't doing me any favors. 

"You don't look like a girl who wants sweet." He says as he moves closer to the refrigerator. 

"What do you mean?" I ask, slightly offended. I start moving away from the door to give him space but he traps me with his arms. I freeze. I inhale his musky cologne and feel my knees go weak. I move my head to look up at him only to find his mouth inches away from mine. My questions are stuck in my throat. 

"I mean you look like a girl who likes it...rough. Am I mistaken?" He whispers slowly. With my heart beating loudly in my ear, I gulp and say no. He brings his hand closer to my neck and starts tracing it down to my cleavage. Moving down slowly he brushes his tongue across my lips and waits for me to open my mouth. Almost instantly my body responds and I open myself to him. 

He takes the opportunity to thrust his tongue in my mouth and lightly grabs me by my throat. I give out a weak moan as kiss him back with all my will and press myself against him. My nipples rock hard and ready. He presses his pelvis to mine and I feel him, long and hard. He pulls back slightly with my bottom lip between his teeth and I whimper. 

He steps away and looks at me all warmed up. I'm unable to meet his eyes. 

"Did you like that?" He asks. I nod yes.

"You need to say it." 

"Yes, I liked that very much." I rush to say. 

"Good. Now you have two choices, you can either go back to your room and sleep. Or you can follow me. Choose wisely." He turns to leave and turns off the light, leaving me in the dark. 

As I hear him walk away, I know I've made my choice. 

To be continued...

_______________________________

Hello, my lovelies!! It has been YEARS since I've written here. It is good to be back from the dead. 

Hope you liked this story and stay tuned to read what happens next. I feel overly excited about leaving you hanging in the middle. *evil laugh*

Please note that this is a work of fiction and everything about it is imaginary. 

Drop your comments to tell how you liked it and if you'd like me to finish this chapter soon. It would be nice to have some motivation to write after all this while. 

Stay safe and strong! Until next time :D