An unexpected surprise!

Emily Waters

I leave my house in despair and cursing Ms. Morningside for putting me in this position. When she explained us the project I was so excited but my excitement died when she said that we had to do it in groups of three. Needless to say she made the groups and it turns out that I have the so called "star couple" of school as my partners. Ashley Matthews and Liam King.

They are the kind of people who you see in movies. Perfect. Liam with is blue eyes, dark hair and lean body is a panty dropper. He's the epitome of hotness. While Ashley is gorgeous. Blue eyes, blonde hair, long legs and a bitchy attitude makes her wanted by every guy in school and even some girls. They've been together since sophomore year and as far as I know they are pretty strong.

I park my bike front of Liam's house and take a deep breath. I decided to wear a pair denim shorts with a simple black T-shirt and sneakers. I did a little bit of make up and kept my hair open. I knock on the front door and wait for someone to answer. In less than a minute the door opens and I'm greeted by Liam.

'Hey, you're on time. Come one in. Ash arrived a few minutes ago.' He says and steps aside. His million dollar smile makes my knees weak. I enter the house and I'm struck with the beauty of it.

'You have a beautiful home.' I comment.

'Thank you. My mother's a designer.' He explains and I think- that's not a surprise.

'So where do you want to do this?' I ask as I turn to look at him. He raises his eyebrows and points a finger to the stairs.

'In my room. Ash is already up there. Third door to the left. You carry on. I'll be up in a minute.' He says.

'Oh okay.' I reply and follow his instructions. I open his bedroom door and I'm shocked with the sight in front of me.

Never in my life would have expected this to be going on in his room.

What the FUCK?

There in all her glory is sitting Ashley Matthews in just her under wear with her legs wide open and a vibrator on her clitoris. My eyes are as wide as saucer and I'm not able to look away from the scene in front of me.

She looks so damn hot. Wait, why did I just think that?

I keep staring at her movements as she pressed the toy on her clitoris which is separated by a thin layer of wet lace.

'Don't just stand there. Join me.' She invites me. Her voice seductive and I'm unable to answer. I lick my suddenly dry lips and readjust the heavy bag on my left shoulder.

I don't hear Liam come up behind me until he takes my bag from my hand and puts it down. He gently massages my shoulders and I feel myself relax under his large hands. He lightly kisses my exposed neck and urges me to enter the room. By the time I reach his bed I'm incredibly horny and wet.

'Join her.' Liam whispers in my ear. I quickly undress and sit next to Ashley who's now fully naked. Her full breasts and clit on display. She hands me her vibrator and motions for me to continue. I slowly and hesitantly open my legs. Sensing my hesitation Ashley takes the toy in her hand and presses it to my wet clit.

'Oh yes!' I moan out loud and bite my lip.

'Mamma Mia! You're already wet.' she appreciates and moves the vibrator which causes my hips to buck.

'Fuck! Right there. YES! Don't stop.' I keep moaning and directing her as I knees my aching breasts. I see Liam enjoying the show and it makes me even more wild. I caress Ashley's round ass and she moves to give me proper access.

'Spank me. Hard.' She requests and I do it. I repeat it and she moans. I feel myself build as the vibrator continues to pleasure me. I close my eyes and dip my head back.

'Keep going. I'm so close.' I say and she removes the vibrator leaving me stunned and desperate.

'Please.' I plead shamelessly. My confusion is cleared when I feel a hot mouth on my clit. I look down and find Liam licking my cunt. He wraps my legs around his head and deepens the pressure. His tongue explores lips and he growls. Meanwhile Ashley presses the vibrator on my tits and kisses me.

My nipples enjoying the attention become taut and beg for more. She takes my hand and guide it to her pussy.

Without hesitation I start rubbing her and then insert my middle finger in her. She moans and begs for more. I add another finger and fuck her. All the while Liam fucks me with his tongue and teases my butt-hole with his thumb.

I cum hard and fast as Liam inserts his thumb in my ass and sucks my clit. I restrain myself from clenching my legs around his face. I squirt all over him and he hums in satisfaction. My orgasm leaves me spent and energized at the same moment.

'That was amazing.' Comments Ashley as Liam unhooks my legs and backs away. His face glistening with my cum. A devilish grin on his face as he fiercely kisses Ashley. I pick up the vibrator and put it on Ashley's clit and continue to fuck her.

'FUCK YES!' She almost shouts and I add another finger. Liam starts sucking her tits. His erection prominent.

'Fuck my ass Liam. Right now!' He quickly obeys her command and enters her from behind. She cums hard in mere seconds.

'OH MY GOD YES!' She exclaims as Liam continues pounding in her ass. I take her face in my hands and kiss her, swallowing her moans. My tongue explores her mouth and I pull away by gently biting her lower lip.

'Shit! I'm about to cum.' Liam growls and gives her a last hard fuck before coming in her ass.

'Fuck!' He moans. When he finishes, he gently pulls himself out of her and kisses me. He tastes like me. His perfect lips mold against mine and I pull him closer. For a second I forget that Ashley is sitting right next to us.

'About the project?' She reminds us.

************************************

Hello beautiful people!

Hope you enjoyed it. Next one will be coming out soon. Kindly ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes.

If you have any new ideas or you want me to write about something special please message me.

PS - This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the authors imagination or used in a fictionist manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. It isn't written to hurt someone's feelings or emotions. It is not related to anyone.

Until next time. ;)