For her pleasure

VERONICA

I look around myself and all I can see is ignorant boring businessmen who think they own the whole fucking world.

'How many more Austin?' I ask my assistant as I pass a fake smile at Mr. Solano who has been looking at me like he's going to fuck me at this very moment.

Pathetic. I think gravely.

His wife, who's standing right next to him is completely oblivious to her husband's intentions. Poor girl.

I can't exactly blame him though. The red dress I'm wearing leaves a person wondering what he'll find under it. It's a long off-shoulder gown with a thin golden belt under the bust and a high slit on my right leg. The dress shows a hint of my cleavage and my long tan leg.

'Five more to go.' He replies.

'Let's get it over with.' I mutter as I refresh my smile and make way to my father turning heads on the way.

I guess this dress completes its purpose. I smirk at that thought.

I notice my father talking to a man. Dad catches my eye and urges me to come forward.

'Their you are honey. I would like you to meet someone. This is Caleb, son of one of my oldest friend and she's my daughter Veronica.' He introduces us as I reach.

I turn my attention to the person standing to my left and my heart skips a beat. Never in my life I've ever seen a man so perfect. Dark messy hair, full lips, captivating hazel eyes, perfect jawline. Mamma Mia!

'It's a pleasure to meet you.' I say getting out of my daze.

'The pleasure's all mine Ma'am.' He takes my hand and places a feathery kiss on my knuckles.

Desire fills my core at his words. I look at his posture and realise something. He's a submissive.

'I'll let you talk. Excuse me.' My father dismisses himself.

'That'll be all for tonight Austin. You can go now, thank you.' I relieve him.

'Would you like to dance Veronica?' He says my name as if testing it.

'Yes.' He takes my hand and we make way to the dance floor. I signal the band to change the pace of the music.

He offers me his hand as the music starts and I gracefully place my hand in his. He slowly takes my waist and pulls me closer. We start dancing and I feel the energy changing around us. I inhale his cologne and nearly lose my step. He smells like peppermint and aftershave. I notice his eyes getting darker as he dips me back and pulls me up with a bit of force. I touch his face with my right hand as we sway along the music. Our eyes never leave each other which builds up a impenetrable sexual tension.

By the end of the dance our lips are merely two inches apart, our bodies are flush against each other and we're breathing heavily.

My trance is broken by the sound of clapping. I step back, thank him for the dance and leave the dance floor. I pick up a glass of wine from a waiter and gulp it down in one sip. My body is burning from his touch and I'm feeling horny as fuck.

Austin comes up to me when I'm on my third glass of wine, 'That was damn!' Did I mention Austin's gay and that he's a very good friend of mine.

'I didn't notice, was it?' I deliberately play aloof.

'Oh come on. Even I could feel the sexual energy between you two and I bet so did everyone watching you guys.' He continues. I turn around only to see Caleb staring at me. He lowers his eyes as soon as he notice's me looking at him. Suddenly an idea pops into my mind.