7

Camden's POV

    I gasp as I see Anti. No no no this can't be happening, he can't be here. I back away from him not even noticing Nate. He smirks, "a̸w̸w̸ i̸s̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ l̸i̸t̸t̸l̸e̸ f̸r̸i̸e̸n̸d̸ a̸f̸r̸a̸i̸d̸ d̸a̸n̸i̸e̸l̸l̸e̸?"

    She looks over at me fear in her eyes to. "N-no she's not." She turns back to look at him.

    Why would she lie to him im terrified. He laughs reading my mind. "o̸h̸ d̸a̸r̸l̸i̸n̸g̸ y̸o̸u̸ a̸r̸e̸ w̸r̸o̸n̸g̸. y̸o̸u̸ s̸e̸e̸ i̸ c̸a̸n̸ r̸e̸a̸d̸ h̸e̸r̸ m̸i̸n̸d̸ a̸n̸d̸ s̸h̸e̸'s̸ t̸e̸r̸r̸i̸f̸i̸e̸d̸."

I shake my head as Anti cuts his eyes at Natemare, "͍̬̻N̫̱͖̱̤a͍̠t̞͖̕e͚̤̪m̩͈̩͔̕ͅa̳r͏̱̼̱̭̭̱̖e̵̻̘̼,̡̤̞ ̫͚̞͉͙I̙̣̜̣̤̫͢ ̫̝̝͇̲k̪͡n̦͓̬̤̼̙o̴̭̭̲w ҉͔s̬͇̦̬̳͡h̯̥̯̥͚e͙'̩̹̟͉s҉ ̘̭͓s҉̭̭͉͕̭̱c̩̳̺a͕̣̯͜r̫̲̫̤͓ȩ̼̠̤d̵͎͙ ͏̮o̺̹͠ͅf̢̻͙̙̻̱ m̗̣̝̻̮̤̦͘e̝͕̘̟̻ ̤̪̘̮y͏̙̦̞̗͓o̷͇͕͔͈u̥̥ ̛͎̱̰̖͇͍̘i̻̠͙̦d̬͝i̖̫o҉̙͍̳̻͕̙ț.̯͈̜̳͈̭́.͓̫͟.̰ ͎̟T҉͖̪̩̫̥h͝à̦̩̦͔t̬̹̦͚s͎͓̣̕ ͇̱̼̥̪̙̼͢w̙̞h̠̥͓̖y̧͔̞ ̰̦̼I̪͚̻͉̖̪͝ͅ ̧̜̘̻̖̩͙̤l̼̯̠̜̫̭ov̠͚̻̠̥e͓̙͙̱̭ ͖̗͕he͍̲͈͘r͜.͈͉̩̭̹̗͎͝.̛̲̤̼̞̦̖͚.͇͚̝ ̝̼̣̗ṣ̶̱h͓͎̣̺e̷͖̫͕̪̬ ̺͔̺̥̲̖g͕͙̥̫͉i̭̯v̨̟e͍̟s̘͖̝̱̜̬̜ ̤͙̻͈̞͉m̬̜̜̭͕̻͙͘ȩ͈ ̵a̷̦̪̘͙ ͎̟̪͈͚̞̰͢t̴̩̟̼̰̹̘̼h̼̫̲̯̯̞r͚̺͜i̺̭͓̠̺͈͝l͇͍̩l͚̯̗̹̜͇.̛͙͕.̭̠̭.̞͉̝͎͇͚͎e͢ḙ͝ḛh͍̯̳͇̗͔h̦̱̳͇͉e̕h̨e̡̖̞̗̝̫̰͚!!"

"o̸h̸ s̸h̸u̸t̸ u̸p̸...y̸o̸u̸'r̸e̸ j̸u̸s̸t̸ g̸o̸n̸n̸a̸ u̸s̸e̸ h̸e̸r̸ a̸s̸ a̸ p̸l̸a̸y̸t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸... a̸t̸ l̸e̸a̸s̸t̸ i̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ b̸e̸n̸d̸ m̸i̸n̸e̸'s̸ m̸i̸n̸d̸ i̸n̸t̸o̸ i̸n̸s̸a̸n̸i̸t̸y̸ s̸o̸ w̸e̸ c̸a̸n̸ b̸e̸ s̸u̸c̸h̸ a̸ h̸a̸p̸p̸y̸ c̸o̸u̸p̸l̸e̸!" He bursts into giggles, pulling out a large knife, "i̸s̸n̸'t̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ r̸i̸g̸h̸t̸, h̸u̸n̸n̸y̸p̸o̸p̸?"

Danielle keeps silent, her eyes glossy as they are glued to Natemare. I look at Anti, and shake softly, but not scared....anxiety eating me from the anticipation of his actions. I gulp as

Anti takes my hand, freezing me to the spot. Danielle is sweeped off her feet and into the arms of Natemare, shivering as she holds herself. Anti roughly yanks me to his chest, making me forget it was him. It felt so much like Jack...I nestle I'm, and I could hear his smirk in the small chuckle he gave.

"H̝̞o̯̞̖̞̣̗w̷̱̠ ̻̟̣͍ć͖u͎̹̫̤̦̲̟t̫͓͔͍̩̹e̶̲̼̦̹̳̦.̤̜͓̗̳͚.̥̭̤͓̰̞̻.͖̩̤̘͔͇.͢i̶͈ͅm̷͖ g͉͍͍͞o̡͖̭̖̜̭n̡ń͎͙̦͎̠a̬̟͉̝̬ ̞̞́b̫̞e̹̠̟͉̤̝͜ ͉̩̞̩̗̗yo̴̪͎̪̦u͚̗͎͖r̬͖̣ ̜̭͜d͇ow͓̰̭̭̱ͅͅṋ̨̥͓f́a̬̱̠͞ll̳̘͉̦̹.͇͙͍̞̞͇̳ ̧͕͓̰̭̰Ḅ̸̦͓̪ư̯ṯ̮̤ ̞͖̤̪̦͉͞ỵ̨̤͔̺͈o̪̝̗̙̗̯̤͞u̴͍͚'͇̙̗̩͚͜l̡̫̥̯̤̘̥ͅl̩̝̪̥̩̭͖͝ ̧̠̥lo̸͈͉̼̦͔̩v̶̠͕͕͉̰͇̗e̳̩̥̠̣ ̰̦̬̱̦̠m̯̩̮̘e ̰̻̪̙̱s͠o̸̲̝̫ͅo̜̜̼̭n̡̺̘͓̺̗̳ ̟͚̯̥e̩̻̻̼̹̰ṇ̳̪̩̟͉o̪͕͕͘u̴̻ͅg͇̦͖͘h̰͕͡.̘̥.̛̟͖.̻ ̜̮̦̰t͕̮̲̞͍̼͍͢h̴͓̺e̝n ̭́Ị̵ ̧w͎̣͙̹i͡l͙̙̱̣̹̗͙͠ḻ̢̱͖͚̟͎̬ ̻̯̹̰̫̥͓h̛͎̣̩̖̱̪̠aṿe̥̦̪ ̶f̦̬̠u̫͚͠n̷̜̺̝̞̺̳̩ ̞̥̞̖̹͜w̶̩̩̞̼̥i҉̺̮̠̩t̤̱̼̗̺͈h͙̭̞͕̘̫ͅ ̲̻̹̪m̩̪̗̖̮y̞̜ ͟l̢̟͖̖̠͉̼i̸̝̖̖͔̳t͔͎t̟̩̳l̺͓̗͙̥e ̗̲̯̲ͅt͓̰͔͟ͅo͈̠̲̕y͙̯̺͉͙!"

Anti nuzzles my head with his beard.

Natemare giggles, "a̸w̸e̸. w̸e̸ a̸r̸e̸ a̸l̸l̸ a̸ l̸i̸t̸t̸l̸e̸ c̸r̸a̸z̸y̸ r̸i̸g̸h̸t̸? c̸u̸d̸d̸l̸e̸k̸i̸n̸s̸?"

"Well your still a big dork like Nate..." She mutters and he huffs angrily, making her crack a smile. She's like me, she doesnt see the demon. Only the man trapped inside...

"A-Anti...g-give Jack back..." I stutter, clambering away from his body heat.

I was a big mixing pot of emotions. He growls and grabs my wrist tightly, causing me to yelp. He pauses and slowly lets go, backing away, snarling. He hangs his head, glitching until his head shot up, his skin gaining more color, his neck not slashed anymore. His bleeding neck, completely healed..

I run up and tackle him, as he stumbles back, chuckling, "glad your okay...it was hard to resist him..."

Danielle's P.O.V

I feel Natemare snake his hands around my waist, and I push him off, making him angrier. He sudden sways and falls on his ass, shaking his head.

"Owie...curse you demon." He chuckles, slowly getting up, fixing his clothes and ruffling his raven black hair, "you alright Dani?"

I blush hard and nod, my spine shivering. This boy...dammit!

"Yeah...I...I'm fine...just worried about you that's all.." I huff softly, looking down. When I look back up, he flicks his hair to the side and gives me a small smile. I return it with a wide one and chuckle, going over to hug him and mutter into his warm, comforting skin, "I'm glad your okay...."

"I promise..." Nate holds me tight, nuzzling his nose into my neck as we hold eachother. His hot breath against my skin makes my face flush red hot, as he chuckles and gives me a last, tight squeeze before pulling away, "Well I think everything is okay. How about your friend and Jack?"

We look over there, and back at eachother, chuckling. He smiles as we walk over, but his hand nudges mine and slips my small, softly calloused hand into his large, roughly calloused one. I blush as I avoid eye contact.

"Camden, you alright?" I speak up once we were over there, shyly hiding out hands behind my back, not wanting to be teased. It could just be a friendly thing, not romantic....

She nods, smiling as she pulls away from the bubbly Jack, "both me and Seán are alright."

"Awesome! Hey Jack, if you want to come over to the room later, your welcome to." Nate chimes, pushing his glasses up. I blush and smile, feeling giddy.

"Yeah man! That...that would be cool. I think im gonna head to mine and make a short little Vlog. I'll text you when I can come over." He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck.

"S-See ya Jack!" I wave and smile, our hands now showing sense I leaned over a bit. Nate smiles, seeing this and squeezes it to get my attention. I look up and he smiles wide, being the dork his is.

"See ya Danielle!" He departs with Camden close at his side, heading to their car, poking fun at each other. They would be so cute...right? Haha.

"Hey Nate...." I had to ask. It was killing me inside....

"Yeah? What's up?" He looks down and causes me to flush red.

"Did Natemare mean that? That...he wanted to be a couple?" He freezes and blushed hard, coughing awkwardly, "he did.....didn't he?"

He nods and I chuckle, swinging our hands playfully, "Just wondering..." I stuck my tongue out and he rolls his eyes.

Nate chuckles to break the small silence, shaking his head, "Tease... You can't do that to my delicate hearttt! It's to preciousss!" He whines, as we both laugh. We end up laughing even harder because I accidently snorted...oops.

The rest of the car ride home, I was serenaded by Nate, as my heart constantly skilled a best from time to time.... Could I be falling for Nate and Natemare? That's..insane! But so is one side of him.....after all.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DespairWulf helped write that