Chapter 5

**not edited**

Thank you to everyone for commenting ideas :-))) yay

This was @_one_direction_38 's idea so yeah hehe

»the flashback is in a 3rd person's point of view.... Don't know why but yeah

-

Recap:

Just as I was about to get in, I heard somebody else call my name out.

I rolled my eyes and turned around my eyes widening at who I saw.

"Alex!" He exlaimed

"What?" I snapped

He walked over to me and tried to hug me, but I shoved him off.

"What the fuck do you want Liam?"

-

*flashback*

"Alex, you can't keep making those videos," Liam sighed, shaking his head.

"You can't tell me what to do, Liam. I don't understand why you're against me making videos anyway," Alex replied.

Liam frowned, "I'm trying to protect you," he said in a softer voice.

Alex shook her head and ran up to her room and locked the door. 'Why can't my own brother support me?' She thought to herself.

She grabbed 2 bags and stuffed everything she needed in them. Clothes, money, her phone charger, and her camera and tripod.

So maybe running away wasn't the answer, but she couldn't think of anything else.

She put on her vans, grabbed her skate board and snuck out.

Alex had no idea what to do after. She went to a starbucks near by and ordered her usual.

As she sat in a booth, playing with the straw in her cup, she felt someone take a seat next to her.

She looked at the boy raising her eye brows. The boy shrugged.

"I'm Dan," he introduced himself.

"Alex," Alex simply said.

"So tell me about yourself," Dan said, getting comfortable in the seat.

"Why would I?" Alex asked, stubbornly.

"Why wouldn't you?" Dan replied.

"You could be a rapist for all I know. I know nothing about you," Alex explained.

"Which is why we can play 20 questions," Dan pressed.

"Why are you talking to me anyway?" Alex questioned.

"I know who you are, 'little miss youtuber'," He said, using air quotations when he said the last two words.

Alex didn't know whether to be happy that people actually watched her videos, or creeped out by the fact that some random stranger just walked up to her and told her he knew who she was.

Alex's POV

*present time*

I looked around as a crowd started to form around us.

"Let's go," I sighed looking over at Michael. He stared at me for a few seconds before nodding and getting in the car.

-

A/N

Okay, so if you're wondering why the flashback is mostly about Alex and Dan, it's because it's how they met, which is pretty important because she lives with Dan (and Phil) now -not now but yeah-

Well.

Oh and some of you guys said you liked the truth or dare thing from the old version, so I might include that in the next few chapters ;)

Tweet me your favorite part of the chapter. Twitter: @irwin_avenue

:-))

BUT 416K READS SGDhcdfgDFSH

tysm ily

-JESSA

**chapter sucks as always sorry**