Fears

Karmen expected it to be a normal day when she heard sudden loud clanging of her cell bars, thankful that she had a cell of her own, otherwise, this wouldn't have been a normal occurrence. She would've completely ignored the clanging and gone back to sleep if it wasn't for the voice that immediately followed. "Karmen! What did you do to end up in here!? Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" Karmen smirked, her hair whipping her face as she turned around and came to direct eye contact with Sparrow, smiling weakly, happy for her visit, but concerned about her reasoning. Karmen hoped that her smile had put her friend's worries to rest. "Let me tell you a story," Karmen spoke softly and kind of groggily, as her voice had rarely been used, as she didn't see any use for it. "When I was small my parents always said. That monsters under my bed are real, But they will always protect me" There was a pause, it wasn't awkward or anything, Karmen just needed to have a break from talking. "..." Growing up was difficult for Karmen and Sparrow knew that as fact, but at least Karmen always had some kind of adult to watch out for her, even if it was indirectly. Sparrow on the other hand, didn't have that luxury. She and her little brother were created by the void to be rulers, but neither of them had to 'rule' so to speak, as their culture was pretty much self-sustaining. Knowing the albino, Sparrow knew that this story wouldn't end well. "But now..." Karmen laughed pathetically, she knew that she was a dangerous creature. "There are no monsters" Her expression grew solemn. Sparrow glared, wide-eyed at her friend. Karmen smiled at her friend's concern. All of this was for the better of the universe, and Karmen knew this, she had accepted her fate a long time ago. "There is only me" And that scared her.

"Okay, enough of the oh so touching reunion, but we're busting you out of here" Error growled, obviously annoyed that Sparrow couldn't do the simple task that he had set for her. Karmen's eyes widened, her head actually began aching from all the fast thinking that she suddenly had to start doing, now that Error was added to the equation. "Get away from me!" Karmen growled. Error glared at the albino. "We didn't come all the way out here to go back without you, you are coming whether you want to or not" Sparrow didn't say anything, to afraid that she would get caught in the cross fire from the two most easily angered creatures she knew. "I'm dangerous, I am better locked up and away from society" Karmen snarled through her cage doors. Error walked right up to the rusting bars. "They have gotten into that massive head of yours, what ever happened to logic with a dash of luck? Us leaving," He gestured to himself and Sparrow "Would be logical to do right about now, but us leaving with you would be luck. So come on then" Error stepped back and a moment or two later Karmen's cell door opened and Error dragged her out. "Let's go" He barked at Sparrow, who nodded, just then they were surrounded by armed guards. Sparrow smirked. "Halt! Identify yourselves!" One of the guards yelled. "Oh, I'm sorry, we were just... leaving!" Sparrow smiled as she threw a smoke bomb to the ground, covering the fact that Error had opened up an escape hatch, dragging Karmen through it as well, she raced in after them.

Once Error landed onto the round of the sewers he let go of Karmen, who sharply turned to him and growled. "WHY?" Error shrugged without a response, moments later Sparrow joined the two. "Are we ready?" She asked quietly, but loud enough to be heard by the two. "Of course we are. Right Karmezino?" Error snapped. Karmen glared at the Vibrava, but nodded, reluctantly. "Good!" Sparrow smiled, gleefully. "And besides, we've left Prentiss and Proctore waiting for long enough, so Error, if you will." Sparrow gestured to Error to take the hands of both herself and Karmen to teleport them out. At the mention of the names Karmen's snapped her head up and raced to the end of the sewer and opened up a different hatch that she knew that lead outside, using her aura abilities she could see that Prentiss and Proctore were just a little further down then the car park. She flung the hatch to the sewer open and practically jumped out, hearing the hatch clang shut again, but completely disregarding the sound it made as she raced to once again be with her long time childhood friend.