Baby Agreste

Adrien's POV

( 2 months later Sep 28th  they're 18 and are on summer break and start Senior year October 3rd Marinette is seven months and Marinette's hair is the original color and shorter)

I was in the living room with Marinette when her eyes suddenly widen.

Adrien: what's wrong

Marinette: the baby's coming

I then immediately shot up . I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. We have boy and girl  baby clothes since we don't know the gender. I drove to the hospital and Marinette was already ready to give birth. They immediately took her to a room I followed. After a while of her screaming and pushing and me trying my best to soothe her then baby was born. I cut the umbilical cord .

Doctor: A beautiful baby girl

They handed her to Marinette we already picked names one girl name and one boy name.

Doctor: what you like to name her

Marinette: Amora Cara Agreste

Doctor: lovely

Marinette then handed her to me and I looked down at her. She still had her eyes closed she had Marinette's hair. I then got her dressed.

 I then got her dressed

( the hat and onesie)

I gave her back to Me and she finally opened her eyes . They were just like her mother's if she looks like her mother I'm going to need a shot gun. Those boys will stay away. They made sure both Mari and Mora were healthy and we then went home. We already set up a nursery and but Mora is going to sleep with us first couple months to make sure she's breathing properly at night. We then all went to sleep.