Marry me

Adrien's POV

Me and Marinette have been together for almost 3 months it's February and it's Valentine's day. I  have a really special Valentine for her. I really love her she's the only good thing in my life besides Alya and Nino. It's a bonus that she's punk too she can be really nice and sweet when not roasting you. Also very smart and intelligent. She stunning and was thinking she should wash out her hair dye since she can if she want. She said she'll cut her hair two and I think she'll look even more stunning if that's even possible. Anyway back to what I was saying I'm going to propose to her. Hopefully she excepts my proposal. I already told Nino what I was doing and told him not to tell Alya. Anyway I was waiting for her to walk through the classroom doors since class started five minutes ago. Another five minutes later she walked in looking gorgeous as ever with her hair down and her dress she's wearing. She even  had heels.

Chloe: oh look at Maripunk trying to be all cute and fancy

Marinette : SHUT THE HELL UP IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY AND IT'S A SPECIAL DAY SO IF I WANT TO WEAR A DRESSY DRESS AND HEELS I CAN UNLIKE YOU WHO IS WEARING THAT UGLY TIGHT  MINI DRESS YOU THINK IS CUTE JUST MAKES YOU LOOK SLUTTY AND LIKE A FUCKING HIGHLIGHTER

Chloe then shut up but glared anyway Marinette then walked towards her seat since she just came in the door . Then I grabbed her hand she looked at me.

Adrien; you look gorgeous

Marinette: you tell me that everyday( smiles)

Adrien: I Know because it's true

Marinette: thank you

We then gave each other a peck on the lips. Then she sat next to Alya I heard some hushed awes but idc.

(  After School)

I was holding Marinette's hand as we walked out the building. I then asked her if she wanted to go on a date with me.

Adrien: Mar you want to go an a date

Marinette: yeah

Adrien: well let's go

We then went to the open field we love it's a breath taking sight. I pulled a blanket out of my book bag and laid it out. We sat down on it. We did what we usually do eat left over pasteries from her favorite bakery.  We ate those and ran around for a while. Then laid on the blanket it's sunset  . I looked at her and she looked at me.

Adrien: I love you babe

Marinette: I love you too baby

I then pecked her lips.

I then sat up and so did she she sat on my lap. I then looked at her.

Adrien: Mar you're my only happiness besides our friends I love you with all I am and I thank you for giving me the love i never get anymore I will always and forever love you so will you marry me ( takes out ring)

Marinette: ( starts crying of joy) oh my god yes I will marry you

I slipped it onto her ring finger and kissed her lips slowly and she kissed back.  We started to make out. I was getting pretty turned on by her moans when I kissed her neck.

Marinette: ( whispers) I want you

I smirked and we got up and put up the blanket. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my house. I went inside no one was home or at least somewhere in this huge house I haven't even seen some of it. I took her to my room and laid her on the bed . I took off my jacket and book bag and got on top of her . She took her jacket off and we making out.

Third person's POV

As they continued to make out they undressed each other until they were in undergarments . Adrien left soft kisses all over her body. He then unclipped her bra and threw it somewhere . He started to play with her boobs and suck on them . Marinette bit her lip and then released a moan. It turned him on more . He then took off her undies and threw them. He then started fingering her and licking and sucking gently on her clit. Marinette arched her back and moaned loudly gripping the sheets. As she got close she head his head and was moving her hips upwards. Then she cam and Adrien thought she was sweet and licked her clean.  She then pulled down his boxers and stared in awe at his member.  It was huge 12in to be exact. She then gribbed him with both hand and moved them up and down . While twirling a circle around his tip with her tongue. He moaned and she then started bobbing her head up and down.  He moaned her name as she went faster until he cam and she swallowed. He then grabbed her and laid her on her back. She spread her legs indicating she was ready. He then slid into her slowly and she whimpered. When he finally got it all in he stopped not wanting to hurt her. She was hurting until she felt a overwhelming pleasure. She moaned loudly and he knew she felt pleasure now. He started to thrust slowly and she wrapped her legs around him and dug her nails into his back. But he didn't mind.

Marinette: faster

Adrien then went a little faster and she told him faster. He went harder and faster and she moaned as pleasure took over. Her body completely her mind went blank and eyes crossed she almost forgot to breath. Adrien was the same they then both cam again. He flipped over where she's on top.  She then started grinding/riding/ bouncing like no tomorrow . They both moaned loudly Adrien gripping her hips and her hands in her hair. Adrien watched as her boobs went up and down.  After 30 minutes they cam again and she laid next to him. He wrapped his arms around her.

Adrien: that was amazing

Marinette: you're so huge and hitting my G-spot i can still feel it amazing

Adrien: you're so tight and moist

Marinette: I love you

Adrien: I love you too

Marinette: good night baby

Adrien: good night babe