The Watch (A Doctor Who fan-fic)

My Name: Desiree Bastille (Dezi as a nickname)

Age: 21

Birthday: January 13th

Hair Colour: Ginger (Like Amy Pond Ginger)

Eye Colour: Ice Blue

Height: 5'6

Weight: 115 lbs

Where I'm from: Scotland (My accent is like Amy's)

I am very curious, energetic, athletic, loveable, smart, weird, not popular, and I love adventure and danger.

"Ugh..work" I groan sleepily.

I turned my head to look at the clock,

"7:47" I think to myself.

"Oh shit!!!" I scream out loud.

"I'm gonna be late to work!" I think, trying to rush myself.

I quickly got in the shower, washed my hair, and my body then got out.

I looked at the clock again, 7:51.

I ran back to my room and got dressed. I put on a white tank top, jeans, a cinnamon brown leather jacket, and put on my army green messenger bag.

I ran downstairs and I ran as quickly as I could.

It was almost 8:00, if I was late one more time I would be fired.

I ran and ran and ran I could see the building, I was seconds away. When suddenly, BAM!

I ran into a man. My bag broke and everything fell out, including my BRAND NEW MacBook Air.

"BLOODY HELL!!!!" I screamed at the strange man.

"I'm so sorry" He said kindly.

"Whatever" I whispered, trying not to be rude.

When I stood up I had a good look at him. He looked about 26 or 28, he had AMAZING brown hair, he was quite tall, had some scruff, was wearing a skin tight pinstripe suit, red converse, and a cinnamon brown trench coat down to his ankles and it was unbuttoned. Soon after he said,

"I'll replace everything"

But it sounded quite distant, because I was just staring at him intently, too scared to let my eyes off of him, in fear that if I let my eyes off him he will get out of my grasp.

I finally got out of my haze. He was gone, I didn't even know his name.

"Whatever I'll get over it," I thought to myself

I ran up to the building, a complete mess. I was covered in leaves and I was having trouble carrying all of this stuff.

"I'm sorry I'm late ma'am, a man ran into me and my bag broke, so did my laptop,"

"That is no exception, you are fired," Mrs.Tesdra said without hesitation or emotion.

"But..." I started

"No, leave," she cut me off.

I left and started to walk home. I almost started to cry, but then I remembered what my mother wrote to me in that note that I still have,

"When you are ever angry, sad, jealous, broken, or lost, think of me, take out the watch and feel it, but do not open it unless you are in a life threatening situation that you can not possibly get out of,"

   I got inside my house, set my stuff down, pulled the leaves out of my hair, grabbed my wallet and left.

I was walking down the block when I heard the most peculiar noise, I ran towards the sound, but all I found was a 'police public call box'. A man walked out of it, but it was night so I really couldn't see details, except that he was tall.

"What is a 'police public call box'?" I asked the stranger

"Its..." He started to speak but a Welsh sounding woman came out of the box too.

"Doctor what are you doing, aren't we supposed to be going to....."

"Donna not now," The 'Doctor' cut her off.

"Who are you?" I questioned him, very curious to know.

"I'm Donna Noble," She said proudly

"I'm the Doctor," He told me strongly.

"Doctor Who?" I asked curiously

Before he answered he pulled something out of his coat, he pointed it at a broken light. It buzzed and the light turned on. It's him, the man.

I was extremely happy, but I kept a stern look on my face.

He looked at me with a grin and finally replied,

"That's a dangerous question,"

"What's wrong with dangerous?" I replied with a grin

"What's your name?" he asked after a moment of silence

"Desiree" I told him

"Well then, goodbye Desiree nice meeting you enjoy your life! You'll probably never see me again. Stay out of trouble!" The Doctor so enthusiastically said.

With that he and Donna went into the blue box, he winked at me

"Goodbye, Desiree" He said sounding lost

The Doctor took my hand kissed it and winked at me.

I heard the peculiar noise again, and the police box started to fade away. I wasn't even shocked, I was sad, because the Doctor was gone.