Chapter one:The woods

(( bold means the main character of the chapter talking))
Jessica POV:
I was just walk on the street one day with my younger siblings. It was a normal boring day like every other day. I had my headphones on listening to some music as one of my brothers start yelling at my sister. About half my through the fight my heasphones die and i put them away. Shortly after the fight was over we hear a scream in the woods right beside use. . . .

"What was that??" I ask looking at my sister Lilly.
"I don't know. . ."she looks over at Jake and his twin Jackson.
". . .it was obviously a scream you idots. . ."Jake says staring into the woods.
"Lets go find out"Jackson takes out his camera as he says that.
"I don't know Jackson. . .it might be dangerous. . ."Alice looks worried.
"I agree with Jackson lets go find out" I grab my phone from my pocket. Jackson and I begin walking into the dark depths of the woods. Jake follows close behind with Lilly and Alice. Jackson records in his camera live on YouTube. Of course he wants to prove anything that happena isn't fake plus he hasn't done one in awhile.
"Lets splet up to cover more ground" Lilly says grabing her phone and turning on the flashlight.
"Ok then. . . Lilly you go with Alice and the rest of us will go alone"Jake grabs his phone abd turns as he said that. Jackson turns he camera light on and I turn my phone light on and you go different ways.