Chapter Two:Jess??

Jackson's POV:

  "Ok so as you guys can tell this adventure is going to be a live one. . .me and my sinlings just split up which most of you would think is a terrible idea. . .especially when in the woods...but it is day still even though its still dark..."
   I continue talking about whats going on and continue walking deeper into the woods when I see something up ahead.It looks like. . a Hand??
   "What the Heck is that?? It looks like a damn hand...."I walk up to it and kneel in front of it.
   "Holy Shit. . .no fucken why... This can not seriously be a hand. . .ITS BLOODY TO!! What the hell should i do!Oh My Fucken God!"I get up and walk away quickly. Did i seriously Just see a damn Hand. . .a Human hand.... That. . . just no way. . .

Jessica's POV:

   Was that Jackson???I turn around and think if a should go see if he's ok or not. . .i start to walk towards his dedication when i hear a branch brake from behind me.

   "Jack if thats you. . " I stop and trun around. It wasn't Jake neither Lilly,Alice or Jackson. I back away slowly but to bump into someone or something else. As soon as i screamed I got hit in the head with something. The last thing i remember was seeing Two Males in maskes then everything goes Black. . .

~Time skip to three hours later~

Jake's POV:

   I'm was the first to get back out of the woods from where we started. A few minutes later i see Lilly and Alice the ten minutes later Jackson still recording the live. We wait thirty morw minutes for Jess but she has come back yet.
   "I-is Jessica ok??"Lilly looks at Jackson worried.
  "I don't know Lilly. . .I mean. . she should be fine. . she's our older sister we've non her forever! She would never let anything bad happen!" Jackson responds trying to lighten the mood.
   "I dont know Jackson its been 35 minutes know. . ."Alice looks at Jackson
   "Actually 37 to be exact"i said being that one person that likes to be exact.
   "We should go look for her..."Lilly says well walking into the woods. Jackson finally ends the stream. We all follow Jackson anyways because hes the one that always come into here looking for another abandon area to explour so he really knows his way around here. After thirty minutes or so we hear someones phone ring. Alice's was dead,Lilly's and Jackson's were on silent and i was holding mine. Then i see someones phone on the floor. It was. .Jessica's. . .Matt was calling her. I pick up tje phone and give it to Alice to answer . . .her and Jess do sound similar so that might make him think it's her. But. . .why would her phone be out her like this. After Alice ended the call we continued to walk and we find this Abandoned cabin....the last thing i remember seeing was Jess at the window then everything going black....