e i g h t e e n

"Jung Haera! wake up!!!"

Hoseok shakes Haera's body but she still not awake.

"Yahh at what time she sleep tho? JUNG HAERA-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Hoseok shouted at Haera but still.She's not waking up

Hoseok take Haera's phone and unlock her phone.He open Spotify and search for GOT7 song.

'Ahh found it' Hoseok monologued

He put on headphone and put it at Haera.Then he play the song.

HARD CARRY EH!

Haera woke up.

" Hah I'm awake..I'm awake," she rubbed her eyes

"Haera, what time did you sleep?"

"Urmmm 3 or 4 in the morning maybe,"

"Oh my god Jung Haera..You should sleep early..Don't you know that today is school day?..Aishhh--"

"Stop nagging..If you want me to late to go to school just keep nagging at me..If you want me to prepare myself quickly please go outta the room..Do you want ne to call you pervert? looking at your own sister changing?"

"Huh..Like I never look at you changing your cloth,"

Haera throw a pillow at Hoseok.

"That when we were younger okay..Now we are teenagers..So please leave this room,"

"Alright alright..Please be quick or I will leave you,"

"10 minutes,"

Hoseok get out of the room and he closed the door.

Haera quickly get up and take a bath.

s k i p

School~

"Haera-ah..Haera-ah!" Jaesoo called Haera as soon as she arrive at class

"Jaesoo-ah..Leave me alone..I need a sleep right now," Haera put her bag and sit at her seat

"Why?"

"I slept at 3 or 4 in the morning yesterday and now I don't have enough sleep..I'm very sleepy right now," Haera put her head on the desk

"Yah yah yah..No sleep..Class will start soon..But I need you to listen to me first,"

Haera look at Jaesoo.But her head still on the desk.Luckily both of them are deskmate.

"What?"

"Have you gave the chocolate to Jungkook? What did he say? and why I didn't see him these few days?"

Haera turn her head.Her forehead on the table and her face look down.

"You ask me to not sleep because you want to ask that question?"

"Mm hmm," Jaesoo nodded

Haera lift her head and put her head down back to the desk.She do it for a few times.Banging her head on the table.

Jaesoo freak out.

"Haera-ah don't do that..People looking at you,"

Their other classmates look at them with a weird face.

"eheh please ignore this,"

"Haera stop it,"

"You ask me not to sleep so I'm trying to make me sleepiness disappear,"