Chapter 7

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

By the time I woke up and ate breakfast, I made my decision on what you do. 

Sam was sitting at the table across from me. Dean was sitting at the head of the table on my left and Castiel was sitting to my right. We had all just finished eating, with the exception of Castiel of course. I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. Their heads snapped towards me at the sudden noise and I had to keep the laughter from bubbling out. I looked down at my plate worried about their reaction to my decision. 

"I've made up my mind about what I want to do." 

I quickly glanced back up to see Sam and Dean give each other look. Cas's face was emotionless. 

Everyone was silent, waiting for me to continue. I looked down at my plate and took a deep breath. 

"I...I want to stay here." 

It was silent. I swear I could hear crickets in the background. 

After a good minute, I heard Sam clear his throat. I looked up to see him looking at me gently. His hands were on the table, making small motions. 

"Look, Hope... I don't know. It's really dangerous and we don't want to put you in that situation." 

I sighed, knowing they would probably say something like that. I kept looking at Sam but spoke to everyone. I knew Sam would listen to me. I didn't think Dean would, and it looked like Cas checked out a while ago. 

"I don't want to hunt or anything like that. At the most, I'll help you with research if you need it. I just want to stay here with you guys." 

Sam looked like he was really considering it, but Dean looked like he would still say no. I wasn't even paying attention to Cas anymore. 

It was silent for a few moments. Sam and Dean started to give each other looks and talk silently. 

After the first minute, I gave up waiting and just stared at Cas. His black hair was slightly disheveled. His tie was crooked. But his eyes... His eyes looked brighter and bluer than ever. I felt like jumping in. 

Suddenly, a hand was waving in front of my face. 

"Hey! Earth to Hope! Will you quit staring at Cas and pay attention?" Dean yelled. 

I shook my head to get out of the zone I was in and quietly apologized. He sat back in his seat and sighed. 

"You can stay here. Sam and I will teach you how to defend yourself should anything get in here or attack you while you're not here. Besides that, absolutely no hunting."

I nodded and held back the urge to roll my eyes. 

I literally just told you that I didn't want to hunt.

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? (Specifically, my original Crush From Afar and two Harry Styles fanfics Meet and Greet and I Really Don't Care.) Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!