Chapter 11

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

My tears were gone now that we were away from that place and somewhere familiar and the happiness at being saved worn off. 

We appeared in the library and sitting at a table were Sam and Dean. They quickly jumped up and ran over to us and looked over me. 

One look at them and I could see the bags under their eyes. Were they up that long looking for me? 

Cas took a step back and walked over to the couch sitting me down gently. Once I was settled his arms retreated, but one hand came up to my head. He placed two fingers on my forehead and I felt his grace flow through me, healing me. My wrists were completely healed as well as other small cuts I had gotten. 

He moved his hand down and grabbed mine, intertwining our fingers. He looked over me, probably noting how skinny I had gotten from lack of food, while I looked over him. His eyes finally reached mine again and the deep blue color almost made my breath catch in my throat. He looked over to Sam and Dean who were standing a few feet behind Cas, looking over me as well. They looked worried. 

"Sam," Cas said, "will you make her something to eat?" 

"Of course," Sam replied and he hurried off in the direction of the kitchen, Dean following him to help. 

When they exited the door, Cas turned back to me. 

"Let's get you a bath, okay?" 

I looked down at myself and noticed how dirty I was, and for some reason, I was still freezing. A bath would be nice. I nodded and he picked me back up again. I would've complained, but I knew I would have to get used to walking after not moving for a week. For now, he could carry me wherever he wanted. 

He brought me to the bathroom and set me down on the toilet as he turned the water on. He let it run for a few seconds before putting a plug in the drain and let the tub fill up with water. Once it was ready, he left the bathroom closing the door behind him and telling me that he would be back. 

I stood up and undressed slipping into the warm water. I groaned once I was fully in. The water was so warm and felt so good against my sore muscles. 

I sat in the tub for a while before finally rubbing all of the grime away. Seconds after I was done there was a knock on the door and Cas walked in, averting his eyes from my body respectively. 

I watched with a red face as he grabbed a fluffy towel from the closet. He walked over and stood in front of the tub holding the towel out. He completely turned his face away from me, but I could see a red tint on his cheeks. I stood up and got out of the tub, stepping into the towel. He wrapped the towel around me and I secured it so it wouldn't fall. 

After Cas assured me that Sam and Dean were busy and wouldn't see anything I walked back to my room. As I walked into the door I saw a set of clothes sitting out on the bed for me. Cas stepped into the room and his face was still red. 

"I'll just be outside." 

He closed the door and I waited for a little before drying off. Once I was fully dry, I dropped the towel and got dressed. 

My legs were wobbly as I walked over to the door and opened it. Cas was leaning against the wall across from the door. He stepped over and lifted me off of my feet without a word. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips. First the bath, then the red cheeks, and now this. It was too cute. I looked up at him and there was a giant smile on his face. 

He walked to the kitchen and sitting on the table was enough food for ten people. He set me down on a chair and then sat next to me on my left. Sam was across from me and Dean was across from Cas. I was a little embarrassed because everyone refused to eat anything until I started, so they were all staring at me as I ate. Once everyone else began to eat though I felt better. I ate as much as I could and more because Cas was still giving me a look that said 'eat!'. Once I thought I couldn't eat more or I would burst, I excused myself and headed to my room for some needed rest.

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!